🕊🏹🦢- the lovers

requested by -FRASERWILSON- -

•••

"Lou should I get this?" I asked the distracted boy on his phone beside me.

"Mhmm" He replied back, not looking up at the piece of clothing I was holding up to look at.

Putting down the shirt, I grabbed his hand, leading him to the way onto the next store.

This will for sure grab his attention.

Still looking down at his phone, I pulled the oblivious boy into a store, the lighting blinding my eyes as the color pink came to view. Looking around, I pulled him closer to me as I put up a pair of shorts in front of him.

"How about this? Is this good?" I asked again, he was leaning against the drawers still on his phone.

"Yeah totally, get it." He replied, making me chuckle out loud. He looked up at the clothing and did a double take. Then he looked up and around the store. His pale face quickly becoming a flushed red.

"Ami what the hell are we doing here?" He snaked his arms around my waist as he whispered to me. His face full of shock and nerves as he looked around the store, his eyes taking in the clothes on the mannequin and the other girls who had brought their unlucky boyfriends along with them.

I brought him to a Victoria Secret store.

"This is your fault, you weren't paying attention in that last store." I pouted at him.

He scoffed at me, "We've been shopping for like 8 hours." I rolled my eyes at his exaggeration. It was only 3. "Can you blame me? You take your time in stores, you think you look bad in the clothes you try on, but in reality you look amazing." He told me as I led him towards the room filled with perfume.

"Nice try, I still need to buy perfume. I'm almost out of my favorite one." I told him as my eyes searched for a familiar bottle.

"The peach one?" He asked as his hands stayed interlocked with me.

"Yup" I popped the "p" as I squinted. I had forgotten to put my last pair of contacts in contact solution, and I wasn't really feeling my glasses in my outfit so I've been squinting half of the day just to see things ten feet in front of me.

"It's over here." Louis pointed with his free hand as he led me towards a section of the wall, with the perfume I was looking for at the very top. Great.

Letting go of Louis's hand, I went into my tippy toes as I reached for the bottle. Soon giving up as I realized I was nowhere tall enough to begin with.

Louis stood to the side, his arms crossed as he watched me, chuckling to himself. I turned to him, slight annoyance in my face.

"Lou, do you mind grabbing it for me?" He smiled at me and came to my side, "Of course my darling." He gave me a wink as his arm reached up, snatching the bottle with no trouble. Handing it to me, he winked.

"Should we get one for Tim as well?" I slapped his chest as he laughed at his own joke.

Walking towards the register, I spotted some of their lipglosses, taking a second I picked two out.

"Hi I can help you over here!" A young blonde woman called out from behind a register.

My hands became sweaty as I handed her the perfume and lip glosses, noticing she glanced at Louis first then to me. A clear difference between the looks.

I stood a bit farther from the counter to look at the mini perfumes I was going to get in line for again when I heard the girl speak, "Do you want to sign up for the rewards program? I'll need your number."

My head snapped to see the girl batting her eyelashes at Louis who had his hands down at the counter.

Then I heard him speak, "Oh yeah sure, can you put it under my girlfriends name though?" The girl did a double take as I walked up to them, Louis smiling at me as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Actually it's okay, I already got one." I smiled innocently at her as I recited my number to her, getting my card out to pay.

"Oh-kay the total is $24.56 cents. Will that be cash or card?" The peppiness in her voice was gone now, only to be replaced by slight annoyance.

"It'll be-"

"Card." Louis interrupted

And then he inserted his card into the transaction machine while the girl rolled her eyes. "Great here you go, have a wonderful day." Her sarcasm said otherwise.

"You as well." I gave her a toothy grin as I made a show of holding Louis's hand exiting the store.

"Well that was interesting." Louis nudged my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes at him, "You didn't have to pay, I could've paid for myself."

Louis stopped me in the middle of the mall, pulling my chin up to look at him, "I said I got it handled Ami, I don't mind it, plus did you see that girls face, priceless."

"Okay but you haven't asked me out, so technically I'm not your girlfriend." I started to say.

Louis pointed his finger at me, "Yet, you're not my girlfriend yet."

I laughed along with him as we walked towards the food court as the aroma of pretzels filled my nose. Pulling his arm, we got into line of wetzels pretzels.

"Come on, I'll buy you a pretzel." I told him, reciting our orders in my mind.

He pulled my body closer to him for a side hug, "This is why I'm asking you to be my girlfriend."

I looked up at him, "Because I'm buying you food? Not because of my amazing personality and beautiful looks?"

He gave me a doubtful look, "Ehhh"

I punched his shoulder, "Louis Partridge!"

He laughed as he held my hand, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

"Sure hope so." I mumbled before walking towards the register.