🕊🏹🦢- missing necklace

【the lovers】

•••

(Louis's POV)

I woke up to shouting, the bed space beside me empty. Leaving me alone in the middle of her bed.
I threw on a shirt before walking out of her room, rubbing my sleepy eyes, to hear the shouts get louder and louder with every step.

I stepped into the living room to see Willie fixing himself a plate for breakfast in the kitchen and Tim sipping his morning coffee as he scrolled on his phone.

I looked over to the voice who was shouting, not surprised to see it was Ami. She was rummaging through the couch, taking out the cushions and pillows, her face clearly stressed. I walked over to her and carefully patted her back, "Darling...it's 8:30 in the morning."

She turned to me, fire in her eye. She pushed passed me and walked into the kitchen, opening and closing drawers, muttering to herself.

"Where the hell is it? What the fuck!"

She then walked into the hallway, assuming to check in her bedroom.

"What happened?" I asked the two boys sat in front of me.

Tim looked up from his phone, "She woke up and started to make breakfast as I fixed myself some coffee. Then I sat down right, then this dude walks in and all of a sudden she freaks out and starts running around the room."

I turned to William who looked unbothered as he continued eating his breakfast.

Then Tim started speaking again catching my attention, "I thought it was because he wasn't wearing a shirt but he never wears a shirt so I'm like Ami you've seen Willie Dillie without his shirt like half of your guys' friendship why you freaking out?" He says as he raised his shoulders a bit, his arms open in exaggeration.

"Of course she ignores me and continues on ruining the couch's I fix every night, and starts to yell "Where is it?"" Which he quoted with his fingers. He started to talk again but stopped when Ami walked into view, her eyes brimmed with tears that threaten to fall.

"I'm so Willie." She said. Willie looked at her and she looked back before she slowly walked towards him, stopping a few inches away.

"I lost your necklace, I can't find it." And then she started to cry, Willie then pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back.

I felt something inside my flicker. Maybe it was because I was seeing my soon to be girlfriend hugging our best friend, who was half naked.

Or maybe it was because I was wearing the necklace she claimed she had lost.

I watched as she hugged Willie back. He didn't seem bothered or anything, his face was neutral. He whispered something into her ear and guided her back to her room.

I peeked under my t shirt to see her name hanging across my chest. I saw she had taken it off last night and put it on while I went to the bathroom as she laid asleep in the bed.

Tim and I stayed in the dining room table when Willie returned back, he walked directly to the calendar and started to look through.

"Ami doesn't have her period for another 2-3 weeks, I wonder why she's so emotional then." Willie claimed when he sat down in his seat, returning back to his breakfast.

"You guys wouldn't have happened to see her necklace lying around have you?" He asked looking at the both of us. Tim eyed me down before shaking his head.

"Haven't seen it either." I stated, turning towards the kitchen to grab a plate of breakfast. The cold steel of the necklace freezing my skin at its touch.