ix. call out my name

Start from the beginning

"We need to go." Tiffany said, closing her eyes and mustering up all energy to teleport to her mother's location.

Tiffany's desire to be where her mother was triggered a portal creation. Lucas was surprised by the portal creation. He knew about teleporting that Gemini could do but he had never seen this kind before.

Tiffany grabbed Lucas and walked into the portal; coming out of the other side in a middle of a forest fire.

They ran over to Gemini's unconscious body.

"Mom, wake up!" Tiffany screamed, trying to shake Gemini awake.

"Did she do this? How are we supposed to put out the fire?" Lucas asked as he checked Gemini's pulse to make sure she was still alive.

"She's breathing." Tiffany said, ignoring Lucas' questions.

"Is she asleep?" Lucas asked.

Tiffany nodded and sighed.

Lucas started laughing.

"Of course, she would be the only person to fall asleep after setting a forest on fire." Lucas said, shaking his head.

"Charlie is going to be so mad at you for this." Tiffany said to her unconscious mother.

That seemed to wake up Gemini.

"No, angry Charlie is mean." She said as she waved her hands and the fire disappeared.

Tiffany laughed.

"Are you afraid of Charlie?" Tiffany asked.

"He's the chief of police, I hope you didn't think he got that position by being nice, Tiffany." Gemini answered.

Tiffany shook her head.

"Let's go." Lucas said.

The wolves showed up as Lucas helped Gemini to her feet and Lucas smiled. He immediately walked over to the one he assumed was Embry based off of gray fur with black spots, sleeker than the other pack members and his wolf nose is dark gray.

Lucas runs his hands through Embry's fur.

"Hello, Embry. I'm your dad, Lucas." Lucas said.

"Oh my God! They're so cute." Tiffany said as she walked over to Embry and touched him.

"I think you're the cutest wolf I have ever seen." She said.

"He's supposed to be scary, Tiffany, don't call him cute." Gemini said.

The Cullens showed up soon after. Tiffany tried to walk up to Bella but Lucas was holding her back.

"You can't fight her." Lucas said.

"Like hell I can't! I'm tired of these pale freaks disrespecting my mother. I swear I will find a way to kill you all!" Tiffany yelled at the Cullens.

"She's definitely my daughter." Gemini said.

Tiffany with her mind by chanelling telekinesis through her eyes picked up large boulders and throws them at the Cullens. Of course, the Cullens dodged them.

Gemini smiled as she notices Tiffany's eyes.

"Oh my baby! Your eyes!" Gemini exclaimed as she walked up to Tiffany and hugs her.

"It only happened because I was looking for you." Tiffany said as she glared at the Cullens.

Gemini nodded.

ix. call out my name

"So, Leah, Seth, how have you guys been?" Lucas asked as Embry sat next to him in the pack house.

"How the hell are you not freaked out by all of this?" Leah asked.

Lucas shrugged.

"With a woman like Gemini around you kind of have to just go with the flow of things." Lucas answered.

Embry was staring at Lucas like he was the only person in the room. It made Lucas feel proud.

"So, you always knew the legends were true." Seth said.

"Yeah, after Joshua phased in front of me and ran away never to be since again." Lucas said.

Everyone paused and looked at him.

"What?!" Sam exclaimed.

"Oh shoot, I wasn't supposed to say that." Lucas said.

Sam walked over to Lucas.

"My father phased?" He asked.

Lucas nodded.

"Yes. I know you think he abandoned you but he was scared he was going to hurt you and your mother... he still ended hurting you both by leaving but still he didn't know what to do. The leaders didn't really tell us nothing about the gene and he was the only one it happened to so he took off. Luckily, I was able to track him down and help him." Lucas answered.

"You're like Leah in a way. She didn't give up on Sam when he went missing." Seth said.

Leah rolled her eyes.

"I wish I did." Leah said.

Sam frowned.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"Hawaii." Lucas answered.

Sam nodded and walked out of the house.

"I bet he's having mixed emotions right now." Jared said.

Paul nodded.

"Hell yeah, he spent half of his life hating his father and now he knows why he wasn't around. I bet he wants to kick himself." Paul said.

"I'll talk to him later but for now, Embry let's go home before your mom starts trying to experiment on us." Lucas said.

Embry smiled.

"Yeah, let's go, dad." Embry said.

Jacob clapped.

"This is so beautiful." Jacob said as Quil started crying.

"I feel like I'm watching a movie right now." Quil said.

"Idiots." Leah said.