ix. call out my name

Start from the beginning

"You got this, grandma!" Embry cheered.

"Aren't you a little too comfortable calling her grandma?" Edward asked.

Gemini hissed at Edward.

"You heard her. You better leave me alone." Embry said, sticking his tongue out at Edward.

Jacob shook his head but smiled. He hasn't seen Embry act this way since they phased he was happy to have the old Embry back even if meant that Bella gets beat up.

Edward glared at Jacob.

"Stop reading my thoughts and you wouldn't be upset by the truth." Jacob said.

Leah chuckled as Gemini threw Bella against a tree.

"Are you sure you guys taught Bella how to fight because this is embarrassing for her." Leah said.

"Okay, we should stop her now." Seth said.

"Just let her get in a few more hits then we can stop it." Embry said.

Gemini suddenly dropped to the ground, holding her head.

"Did Bella win?" Emmett asked.

Gemini let out a scream then she disappeared.

"Shit! Mom warned me this would happen." Embry said as he pulled out his phone and dialed his mother's number.

"What just happened?" Alice asked.

"My grandma may have lost control." Embry answered.

ix. call out my name

After, Embry called her, Tiffany and Lucas quickly left the house and drove around looking for Gemini. Tiffany was worried that her mother may be out there hurt.

Gemini hadn't an out of control episode in years and she was angry that Bella was the one who caused her to leash out.

"I swear I'm going to light that girl's ass on fire." Tiffany said.

Lucas shook his head. He knew better than to say anything to Tiffany, who was so much like her mother when angry.

Lucas was not shocked to find out about the Cullens or the fact that a bunch of the La Push boys and Leah had phased since that's what had ultimately destroyed his relationship with Tiffany.

He was still angry with Tiffany's father for causing him to miss out on so much but he knew this was his chance to have the life he always wanted with Tiffany and Embry.

"Come on, Tif, we know Gemini is not going to do anything reckless. She could be out in the woods, trying to calm down." Lucas said.

Tiffany nodded.

"I know but I'm still upset." Tiffany said.

"Let's head out to the woods and you can try summoning Gemini there." Lucas said.

Tiffany agreed and Lucas parked the car on the side of the road. They got out of the car and started walking into the woods when Tiffany closed her eyes and squeezed Lucas' hand. Tiffany groaned as she placed her other hand on her head.

"What's wrong?" Lucas asked, worried.

"Mom." Tiffany answered before she opened her eyes.

Lucas gasped.

"Tiffany... your eyes... they're orange." Lucas said.

Tiffany started crying. She couldn't believe it. She could clearly see where her mother was and the forest was on fire with unconscious Gemini laying on the ground.