But the boy himself wasn't impressed much. It was the third time now, that he was in hospital because of attempted suicide although he had given up after the second time because Jisung had realized that it had just been plain stupid and he did never have the guts to do anything in the first place...

Intensively he tried to remember what happened that night until a small sequence replayed infront of his eyes. Right... he had accidently destroyed Minho's pocket watch and then... he had hit Jisung.
As he remembered what happened the thoughts of fear came back. Was Minho still angry at him? Would he hit him again when he'd come back?

"God Jisung! Why are you so chill about this!? You should give us the fault for not caring enough! I knew I should have tried harder." Felix interrupted his thoughts before they could escalate and face palmed himself.

Without knowing it, a smile formed on the injured boys face.

"You know what?" Felix continued with his loud voice.

"I'll start to make it up to you by telling you my deepest secret right here and now!"
Jisung wanted to tell the boy that he did nothing wrong in the first place and that it was in no way his fault but in that moment Felix had already made his decision.

"I... have a crush on Changbin since our childhood but I'm afraid to tell him but now he knows and I made a fool out of me."

The room went quiet for a few seconds. Nobody had expected Felix to say something like this. Well, Seungmin already knew it but he would have never guessed that Felix ever decided to confess his feelings.

"Uhm..." Changbin cleared his throat still staring at Felix.

"Is that the reason you've been avoiding me after that accident?" he carefully asked not really knowing what to say. He had never thought of Felix that way but to say that his confession didn't touch Changbin's heart at least a bit would be a lie.

"Y- yeah..." Felix had his eyes fixed on the floor while playing with his fingers while both Seungmin and Jisung watched the situation like some movie that just took an unexpected plottwist.

In the next moment Changbin grabbed Felix's hand, pulled him closer and placed a small peck in his cheek.

"If you're that cute it'll be difficult not to fall for you in the future." he chuckled while ruffling the younger's hair.

Felix stared at him with big puppy eyes as his face took the color of a strawberry.
'Did he just... give me a kiss?! And he didn't reject me!!!'
Felix couldn't believe what just happened making his mind messed up so he couldn't bring out a single word.

"Y- you, I- I w-was..." he stuttered trying to not make a fool out of him even more but it was hopeless.

"Ya, Felix. Just enjoy the moment and don't mess it up." Seungmin then laughed at him making his best friend close his mouth and smile densely.

"We're here for Jisung after all." He added but the said boy couldn't have wished for anything better to cheer him up.

As it seemed like, he had to stay here for another few days and deal with doctors constantly asking for his condition so Jisung was already happy about any person that decided to waste their time by visiting him.

The next few days, Hyunjin and Chan visited a few times and Felix also came back spending 3 hours telling Jisung the story how he fell in love with Changbin and that they were going to go on a date this weekend. All of them were so nice to Jisung that it even scared him a little bit because he could never know when they'd suddenly change their thoughts.

And there was always this little dissapointment that Jisung refused to accept. He caught himself wishing for Minho to come... but he wasn't delusional...