Chapter 4

Sorry for updating the last chapter twice. I promised you guys a warning so here it is. you've beeen warned.

***************************
I woke up handcuffed to the bed. My vision was cut off because of a blind fold that was around my head.

"You've been a naughty girl Alena." The voice sounded familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it. All of the sudden I felt something leathery slap the inside of my thigh and I whimpered in pain.

"Do you know what you did." He asked.

"No." I said quietly. Another slap.
"No what!" He said almost yelling.
I didn't know what to say. I shook head from side to side and started to yank my arms and legs out of the fluffy cuffs. the blind fold was immediately pulled of. I could finally see who the man was.

"What are you supposed to call me." He asked rubbing my thigh trying to sooth the pain.

"M-Mr.Grant."

"Wrong." He said and slapped my thigh with a leather paddle.

"P-please." I squirmed as his hand caressed near my core. "Master."

"Good girl." he said proudly and kissed me passionately as his fingers dove in my wet folds.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I gasp as I woke up and look at my alarm clock that read 5:30am. I took out my uniform for work and took  a well needed cold shower. After putting my makeup on I went down stairs and got some cereal.
I couldn't sleep last night. not after that dream. I became sexually frustrated. Why did I have that dream. I wasn't into kinky sex at least I think. I wouldn't know
it over with. Maybe I should sign it.
I Finished my cereal and grabbed my keys to my charger.

"Hey girl." I heard Megan say behind me as I went to clock in.

"Hey." I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So how was your night." I groaned. I just wanted to forget all about last night.

"Fine." She sighed.

"What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Okay if you need anyone one I'm here." Don't get me wrong. I love Megan but she takes things too seriously sometimes like if I say I'm fine she would think that something's going on. I mean it is but I didn't want everyone to know at work.

Work went by quicker than I wanted to. I still had to see Mr.Grant and I did not want to after my dream, even though I sighed the NDA. Maybe if I sneak out without him noticing I could get away.
I clocked out and went to open the door when I heard a cough behind me.

"Going some where." I turned around to see Mr.Grant standing there with his arm crossed smirking at me.

"N-No." I gulped.

"You weren't trying to sneak away from me now where you?" I shook my head.

"N-no."

"Hey Alena, your still here." I heard Mike say appearing behind Mr.Grant.

"Yes." He looked at me then at Mr.Grant then back at me.

"You need a ride home?" Mike asked.

"Actually Ms.Newman and I have some things to discuss. Isn't that right Alena."

"Um yeah, we do." I walked towards Mr.Grant with my head down not looking at him. I was still embarrassed about that I had that dream last night.

~•~

"So do you have any questions." He asked as he took a seat in his chair.
"Y-yes." He put his had out gesturing for me and sit. "Why me?" I tilted to his head to the side.

"I like you and your attitude."
"Are you a sugar daddy or something? Is this supposed to be a serious relationship." He chuckled and smirked.

"I could be if that's what you need, but yes. I wish to have a serious relationship if you wish to continue to see me after our dinner."  

I took out the contract and placed it in front of me. He went to take it but I slapped my hand on it.
"What is the new contract?" He gave me a devilish grin.

"That's something I can't say just yet." I wanted to know more but I nodded and gave him the contact.

Hope you like it comment and vote! 💗