Chapter 2

**Edited 2016**

It was almost the ending of my shift. Jason's  friends left right after the incident with a good tip which I was surprised with because of what happened earlier. I went to clock out as Megan passed me telling me that she'll see me tomorrow.

After small talking with Megan I went into the manager room where Chris told me that Jason wanted to speak to me. Opening the door to the large room I sat in on of the two seats that was in front of the big dark oak desk. As I waited I felt my hands shake with anticipation.

I heard the door clicked and turned my head noticing Mr.Grant standing in a clean new gray suit leaning on the door fame. I started at the beautiful man. He had a sharp jaw structure that was covered in stubble that suited him nicely. We started at eachother for a few minutes before he walked in shut the door and locked it.

Hearing the sound of the click of the lock I began to become more nervous than I was wondering what he was going to do.

"I don't like being interrupted." He said randomly and took a seat in the big black leather chair behind the desk. He moved the stack of papers

"What you did was not acceptable." He said lighting tapping his finger almost as if he was trying to strain himself from doing something else.

"I know I'm sorry sir, it was an accident."

"Usually I would fire an employee if they have done that, but not you." I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"I am going to ask you some questions and I would like if you can give me your honest answer." I nodded to reassure him that I understood him.

"How long have you been working for my restaurant?"

"About two years."

"Do you attend college or have you gotten your degree?" I shook my head no.

"I'm working to save up now, my family situation isn't that grate."

"Can I ask what that might be."

"No." I said quickly. He nodded his head and stood up walking around the large room.

"Mr.Grant if you don't mind me asking, Why do you want to know all of this."

"How old are you Ms.Newman?" He ask ignoring my question.

"I just turned twenty-one."

"Are you currently in a relationship?" I shook my head no remembering the last time I actually dated which was in my senior year. He smiled at me.

"I have a position for you that I think you might agree too. That is if you want to keep your job." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What if I don't agree to whatever offer you have." He gave me a dark deep chuckle.

"I think you will, but if you don't than you will be fired and let's just say that I suggest you wouldn't do that."

"Is that a threat?" I said as I gripped the arm rest trying to not show any emotion even though I knew he could see right through me.

"No, it's a negotiation. You keep your job and do what I wish or you can leave and wish you didn't."

"What is it that you want?" He smiles showing his pearly whites teeth.

"I would like to get to know you more, I like you. Let me take you out to dinner Friday evening if you don't like me you do not have to see me ever again"

He got up and slowly walked behind me placing  his hand on my shoulder and giving it a light grip.

"What do you say." He whispered seductively in my ear.

"U-um, I-I." I was shocked and couldn't speak. "I will go out with you.

He liked me?! He wanted to go out? 

"I don't know." I said finding my voice again.

I heard him chuckle as he went back over to his desk only to sit back down. He opened one of the drawers and took out a yellow envelope and held it out to me.
"What is it?"

"A contract, I would need you to sign a nda, to make sure yo to don't tell the media anything that would effect my restaurant and other bussiness. "

"But I wouldn't say anything"

"I know." He handed out the eclipse to me. Have a look at it and read it over, if you have any questions my personal number is in there  along with my email and business phone number if I won't be able to reach you."

I took the envelope from him and made my way towards the door with him behind me.

"I will see you Friday evening ms.Newman." I gave me a slight nod and left clutching the envelope one I was out the room.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Edited
I changed some stuff in this chapter! I feel like the contract and him asking to be her submissive stright away was to soon 🤣 then again I wrote this in 2016.  We will get back to the bdsm contract in a later chapter Let me know what you think!