Chapter 1

**Edited 2023**

"Orders up!" One of the Chefs yelled.

Rushing to get my order I bumped into someone knocking me down on the ground. I yelled sorry not bothering to give a single glance at the person. The Blue Crown b was filled with the sounds of people chattering among themselves. The Blue Ball wasn't just ordinary restaurant, but a gourmet restaurant created with elegance. The floor looked like it was made out of marble and had beautiful glass chandeliers hanging on the high ceilings. My manager told us that we had a special guest coming. He was the owner of the restaurant and also the CEO of Grant Incs.

I grabbed the food from the kitchen, walked out into the dinning area placing there plates in front of them and asked if they needed anything else before I went back to the front and waited for my next customer or until I had to check back with my other customers. As I walked to the front I saw my co-

"How's your night going." Megan asked.

"It's alright." I huffed wanting to go home after I've been here the whole day.
"I know how you feel.

We chatted among ourselves chatting up on gossip  until the bell went off singling that someone has entered the building. Stood by the door was four men with black suits and ties. I watched as they fixed there jackets making sure that there were no wrinkles on them. One of the men caught my eye as he gave me a small smirk. He stood about 6'3 with light brown short hair and sparking blue eyes.

"You got this one?" Meagan asked me. I gulped feeling my stomach do flips as I said yes.
"Hello, welcome to the Blue Ball. I said nervously as I could feel their intimidating gaze on me. "Only the four of you?"

"yes." Said the man who gave a small smirk earlier."

"Okay, just follow me this way boys." I heard them let out a deep chuckle as I lead them too their table.

"Can I get you boys anything to drink." I heard them laugh again.

"We preferred if you call us men. Do we look like boys to you?" One of them asked.

'Your sure acting like one.'

"Excuse me?" the same guy that commented before said standing up.

'Oops! Did I say that out loud?'

"Mason calm down, she's just trying to do her job." He said. I turned my head to whet the voice was coming from. It was him. "We'll have a bottle of your finest liquor and our usual's. Tell the chef it was a request from Grant." I gave him a confused look hearing that name before. I wrote down the orders ad looked back at him starstruck by how handsome this man was. He turned back to the other three men and began to make conversation about business. Realizing that I didn't leave he turned is head and looked back at me.

"Of course sir." I said and quickly went place the order.

"Mike!" I called out into the kitchen.

"What you got?" He asked me.

"Um, some guy named Grant requested our finest liquor and there usual." He looked at me with excited eyes.

"You mean Mr.Grant?" Mike asked.

"Umm I'm sorry, who?" He gasped.

"Mr.Grant he owns Grant Associations." I looked at him confused. "He's your boss."

My boss? I knew that name sounded familiar. I never had met the owner before.

"I get his order ready here's the jack and coke." He said handing me the for ups with jack and coke. "Hurry alone he doesn't like to wait to long."

How can I bee stupid. I just made a complete fool out of myself in front of my boss and his friends.
"Here your your drinks." I said placing the glass in front of them. I was about to leave when I felt my arm being pulled back.

"Are you knew here?" Mr.Grant asked. They way he spoke made me wet in between legs. God what was this man doing to me.

"Y-yes Mr.Grant."I stuttered.

"Please call me Jason."

"Yes Mr.- I mean yes sir-yes jason."

"What's your name sweetheart." He asked showing he a devious smile.

"Alena Newman."

"Well it's a pleasure meeting you Alena ." He smiled grabbing my hand giving it a light kiss causing my insides to explode melt.

"I-I'll go see if your foods ready." I gulped and went back towards the kitchen.

"Damn baby what's wrong with you." Mike asked.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"You sure? You looked like you-" Before he could say anything else I cut him off.

"I really don't want to talk about it." I said in a whiny tone.

"Okay, here the food." I grabbed plates placed them on the tray and went to the Grants table. I placed the three plates in front of the three men. I was about to place Jason's plate in front of him when someone bumped into me causing me to lose control and dump all of the food on Jason's expensive suit. I starred at him with wide eyes as he quickly stood up . A low growl escaped from His  and nibbling curses. I looked up at his face as saw that it was filled with anger.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry sir." Another low growl escaped from his lips.

"You will be servery-" He stopped and look at me like and took a deep breath. "Never mind just get this cleaned up!" I ran to grab a mop and and some paper towels and a rag. I try to use the wet rag to help clean the  contents of the remaining food off of his suit only seeming to make it worse.

"What the hell happened here!"I heard my manager yell rushing to the scene.

"I-I'm sorry S-Sir I didn't mean to someone bumped into me." I said shuddering afraid of what will happen.

"Are you saying that this isn't your fault!" My manager yelled letting his voice echo through the dinning room causing more people to look at us.

"Don't worry about it Chris. I'll deal with her later." Mr.Grant said as he  took the tag from me and headed to the rest room.

AUTHORS NOTE;
Since so many people complained about the grammar and wanted to still read this story I decided to edit the book!
Also I seen many comments about the restaurant 🤣 and changed it to BLUE CROWN. You guys make me laugh. I did t even realize what I was doing when I first wrote it no more blue balls 🤣🤣 hope you enjoyed!