win or lose *smut

warnings: smut¡¡ dom¡ cedric x sub¡ reader, [like one form of degradation], swearing, fluff toward the end

summary: cedric's anger takes over after he loses a quidditch game, but luckily y/n is there to help him out... *requested

cedric sighs in defeat as the loud cheering of the crowd echoes in his ears and throughout the entire quidditch pitch

the wind howled in his direction, blowing through his sweaty curls and yellow jersey but the tall hufflepuff could care less as he walked toward the showers shamefully, his wooden broomstick in hand.

"cedric!"

the hazel eyed boy turned his heel to meet the eyes of a familiar face, whose glasses were noticeably sliding down his nose.

"good game, ced." the shorter gryffindor says with a warm smile raising his hand out as cedric returns the friendly smile.

"thanks, harry." he mumbles, gladly taking his hand and giving it a quick shake before turning his back on the smaller boy, heading toward his hufflepuff teammates.

though a tired groan escapes cedric's cherry lips as another voice stops him in his tracks.

"oi diggory!"

the auburn haired boy tensed up but ended up allowing his fellow quidditch player to catch up.

"mclaggen," cedric replied, his fists balled at the smug smirk plastered on the blonde gryffindor's face.

"looks like gryffindor is just unbeatable," the boy boasts, waving up his broom in cedric's face as the hufflepuff only rolls his eyes, knowing better then to give in to his immature tactics, too angry to even notice you had been watching from a distance and was now walking over to him.

"oh just fuck off, cormac," you call out, grabbing a hold of your boyfriend's hand as his lips curl into a genuine smile at your presence.

"or maybe it's just hufflepuffs who can't play for shit," cormac adds on, making cedric turn red with anger, his grip on your hand getting much tighter.

"yeah, and maybe you want to shut that big fucking mouth of yours before i make you," cedric says a little too calmly as your eyes widen at his sudden outburst.

"ced," your voice instantly takes him out of his fuming state, his eyes softening once he meets your gaze.

"give it a rest, he's just being a prick," you tell him softly, practically pleading for him to walk away though cormac's sly grin on his face made you want to go up to punch him.