🅵 🅸 🅵 🆃 🅴 🅴 🅽

Karl had won that challenge, and as Fennel got into his car, he took off his mask, unaware that someone had been following him to talk.

"uh-"

"Jesus Christ, Karl." Fennel sighed, looking over at the male "What?"

"I just wanted to say thanks for coming!" The older said "Uh- uh-"

Fennel laughed as he pulled Karl into a hug "You're the third on this trip." He smiled as he got into his car for good.

"Wait! Who were the other two?" Karl was curious. He knew about Eret, but he didn't know the other.

"Oh, Alistair and Nick." Fennel said as he started his car "If you must know, I'm probably off to Florida next." He gave a charming smile "Now, make sure you don't let this challenge get to ya, alright?"

Karl nodded enthusiastically "Yeah!" He said "Have a great time, Fen!"

"You too Karl."

~~~

"ARSON!" The male was successful in bursting through yet another door. He didn't bother to check where he was, he was just having a detour.

The male screamed, his face cam showing the male violently lurching back in terror

"WHY FEN?" He turned his head over to the male "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!"

"SO MANY THINGS!" Fennel laughed, the other's chat going into hyper drive at the mention of Fennel. "FACE IT, SKEPPY!"

"I HAVE DONE JACK SHIT!"

Fennel knocked the other out of the way, playing Minecraft while bent down, in that half-kneeling position but still standing.

"Jesus, Zak, you're so shit at this game." Fennel murmured, the mic picking it up as Fennel completed the parkour that the other had been trying for ages to finish

"Hey!" Zak smacked Fennel upside his head lightly, however the other male took it the extra mile, smacking his face into the desk and sliding down, his mask broken slightly, revealing Fennel's slight smile as he lay there.

"Damn, the mask broke." Fennel sighed "Thank goodness it wasn't the one S gave to me." He pulled the white sheet of plastic off of his face, frowning at it. "Eh." he shrugged, pulling up his hood and rising up so that he wasn't facing the camera "See ya."

The male left, and that was when Zak realized.

He only took the broken piece. He left the rest of the mask.

~~~

"Hello!" A woman was at the door, probably in her mid thirties, but she was smiling at the male "I'm glad you agreed with this! He's gonna be so happy to meet you!"

Fennel laughed. He had on only a mask, opting to leave his sunglasses off. "Thanks for havin' me. Is he streamin'?"

"Oh yea! He is, please refrain from call-"

"Calling him by his real name, giving away a location i forgot already, and do not give out his age." Fennel listed "Don't worry, It's okay."

He walked through the house silently, listening as the one streaming yelled random words of gibberish when he got too close to dying.

A soft knock was picked up by his microphone, before the door burst open, The male inside jumping out of his chair, hair falling over his eyes as his mouth was wide in mid-yell.

"Jesus, should have realized you get scared easily." Fennel laughed as the male sat on the floor in slight shell-shock at the voice he was hearing "Hello? Ranboo?"

"Oh- uh- um- uh...." He fumbled with his words, not quite knowing what to do "Hello? Is that a good thing to say?"

Fennel chuckled "Yes, it is." His eyes crinkling in a smile, the younger could tell.

"Oh- Oh wow, you are tall." Ranboo hadn't ever dealt with people taller than him before, he was always the tallest, Mr. 6"6. "How- How tall are you?"

Fennel laughed as the younger got up, bringing the male into a hug, happy to meet him "How are ya, huh?" He asked

"Uh- good, other than the fact that you have seen my face." the male said honestly

"To be fair, I can't see your eyes." Fennel reached into his pocket, grabbing his sun glasses and handing them to the male, the glasses tinted so dark they blocked out the sun, but you could still see in a dim room, electric green and soft yellow running along the frames. "Here, to be fair now."

"Oh wow." Ranboo was speechless. He was probably getting killed in the video game, but that didn't matter. Fennel was here? In his house? How did he get in?

"Your mum's pretty nice." Ranboo had just noticed that Fennel was at his PC, laying minecraft "Nicest woman I know. Ah shoot, S is gonna yell at me."

Ranboo laughed, even if it was a nervous one. He didn't expect this for that day's stream. His chat was going crazy, rising with viewers that usually followed whenever they caught wind of where Fennel was that day. They always stayed to support the creator Fennel had 'raided', and the creator grew a bit more. In any of the cases he'd seen, it didn't really matter, but for him? It was a game changer.

Ranboo didn't know that Fennel was getting up to leave until he spoke.

"It was nice meeting you, Ranboo." Fennel said "Have a great stream."

Ranboo wasn't usually a huger. He didn't really care for them because he was so tall.

But he hugged Fennel anyway.

"Thank you." Ranboo said "Appreciate it."

Fennel chuckled and walked out of the room, thanking the mother once again before leaving.

~~~

It was night by the time he got to where he was going. But that didn't matter, the house was still lit up brightly. He was still awake.

Fennel walked in, unannounced as usual. He wasn't streaming, but he was on call with someone who was.

A cat stared up at him, tilting her head.

"Hello." Fennel said quietly as he walked past the cat, heading over to where he heard yelling

"NO! GEORGE!" The male yelled as Fennel opened the door, sprinting in and knocking the male over "OH- FUCK!" A loud thump was picked up by the microphone. "WHAT THE HECK!?"

"I AM HERE NOW, BITCH!" Fennel yelled

"HOW DID YOU GET IN?!"

"SIMPLE, MR. CLAY DREAM! I OPENED THE DOOR!" Fennel yelled "YOUR MOTHER IS AWESOME!" He laughed as he played the game, beating the crap out of the three people he was fighting.

"BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Dream wheezed as his yelling turned to laughter

"BECAUSE I FINNA DO THE THING!" Fennel killed off the other players successfully, noticing one was Technoblade. "OH SHIT!" He hopped out of the seat, turning and running "SEE YA, DREAM! I WAS NEVER HERE!"

"NO! FEN! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

"NO CAN DO!" Fennel's cackle echoed throughout the house as he closed the front door.

"What the-" Clay started before the familiar Discord sound chimed.

"How did you do that?"