🆂 🅸 🆇 🆃 🅴 🅴 🅽

"Chat, I'm telling you, the Salsa is the best dance ever!" Fennel was arguing with the chat. He was back home, answering questions. He had managed to raid Quackity, Tubbo, and TommyInnit's streams, surprisingly. It was weird how he had to go all over to just do that, but he brought good everywhere he went. And he only had one more slip up with the mask at Quckity's! He'd call that a win.

Bees Donated $40! Say something to the crowd!
Who saw your face, huh?

Fennel chuckled "If we go with full face, that's like... Five people? But half face would be six." He muttered, his Microphone catching it "Oh yeah, and thanks for the forty, Bees!" He chuckled as he continued his slow pace in Pokemon Shield "Uh, Eret saw, Karl as well, Sapnap, Quack man, and Skeppy for full face. Ranboo saw my eyes. Gave him my sunglasses because I might have seen his lower half face." Fennel nodded to himself "Everyone I met was really nice. Yes chat, I mean it. No chat, you can't see my face."

He ran into a Milotic on accident, surprised that they could spawn in the water.

"HOLY SHIT!" That was enough to bring Wither in, concerned for his friend's health, but then he too yelled.

"A SHINY?!" Wither yelled as Fennel stared at the screen "HUH?"

"I HAVEN'T FOUND ANY THIS RUN!" Fennel yelled "HOLY SHIT- THIS IS THE FIRST ONE OF THE AREA!"

"GET IT GET IT!" Wither shouted as Fennel got the Pokemon to one health, throwing the dusk ball, the only one he had. "YES!"

"HELL YEAH!" Fennel yelled "Y'KNOW WHAT? IF THIS EVER HAPPENS ON STREAM AGAIN, I DO A FUCKIN' FACE REVEAL! THIS IS MAD SHIT!"

The chat was going crazy, Twitter was going crazy, everyone was going crazy.

"Now, we're gonna name this bitch Atlas. He's a king and you cannot tell me otherwise." Fennel said as he typed in the name, adding the Pokemon to his party, alongside his Grookey that he never let evolve.

"LET'S GO BEAT ALISTAIR'S ASS!" Fennel was ready to beat the ghost gym leader's ass, not noticing what was happening with his phone.

Or who had it.

Fen Facers

Decay added Bicon, Diamond, Honk, Quack, Plant, and Ender

Honk
UH

Bicon
What?

Ender
I didn't mean it!

Decay
Jesus you three

Plant
Is this because we
saw Fen's face?

Decay
yeah.

Diamond
why an i here?

Bicon
*Am

Decay
Alistair

Bicon
Wither

Decay
*sigh*
ANYWAY
i have gathered you all here
because Mr. Lafayette's face needs
to be kept to yourself. this means
no pictures of him may be on your
phones. delete them now.

Ender
Mr. Lafayette...?

Plant
Yeah I'm lost.

Decay
Fen.

Bicon
I do not have his
face on my phone.

Honk
Same.
He just left after we spoke.

Plant
He also left soon
after I saw his face.

Diamond
he left me his broken
mask, but nothing else.

Ender
Yeahhh same. I have
zero.

Decay
good. i /really/ didn't
want to scoop out
eyes today.

~TWITTER~

Trending

#ShiniesforFen
Fans talk about the deal streamer Feniskindadrunk made after getting a shiny Pokemon first try.

User | @7777777789

Suddenly I know how to hack.
#ShiniesforFen

User| @2222229

QUICK GET A STARMIE
FOR THE MEMES, THEY
HAVE NO FACE!!!!
#ShiniesforFen

User | @108021748462

Watch it be a fucking
Bug type that he holds
so many things against
so he won't catch it and
then we're played like
fools.

~

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Fennel yells as his neck is snapped by Astaishio, once again. "ASSHAT!"

He could hear the laughter of the other three males in the house as he raged, his stream offline because he didn't want to stream at that time.

"I saw his body in Cams." Wither wheezed as he reported Fennel's body "Fen- Fen's just raging!" He laughed more "Oh my goodness!" He fell out of his chair before muting again, leaving the rest of the group to chat as Wither got a kick out of Fennel's rage.

"It has to be Aster." Ocean said "He's always making sure that Fen can't play when he's impostor."

"Same to you!" Astaishio shot out quickly

"that was quick." Lily chimed in, noises of agreement from Felix "You do kill Fennel first every time."

"YOU TWO ARE TEAMING UP ON ME!" Astaishio yelled as several 'I Voted' stickers popped up on the screen. "IT HAS TO BE YOU!"

Wither finally unmuted "Aster~" He said "You're growing defensive, darling."

"FUCK OFF! IT AIN'T ME!" Astaishio tried again, but by then, it had been revealed that he was the impostor. "OKAY FINE! HE DESERVED IT- THAT BITCH!"

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Fennel yelled in a reply, causing the call to burst out in a fit of laughter. "I'M SORRY THAT YOU SUCK DICK AT THE GAME!" He cackled as he muted, Astaishio's clear scream ringing out.

"MAKES SENSE!" Wither shouted through the house, being mute on discord, which made the four boys burst into loud giggles

The game ended swiftly, Fennel sitting on the floor of the cruise ship, playing with the enchanted mini crewmate that was programmed to bring comfort in the most stressful times, the plant on his head swaying when he ducked down and popped back up in a fake game of hide and seek.

"He forgets details quickly when they're just passing through, most likely not going to be used." Wither was explaining to Corpse and Sykkuno, away from Fennel "I dunno what it is, but he just suddenly goes, but other times he just... stops and looks at something for hours."

"He looks peaceful." Sykkuno observed

"I'm guessing he's imagining the crewmate to be Misty, the little fucker." Wither grumbled "She steals shit, y'know. Stole my sock, Fen's headphones, Aster's TV remote, and Ocean's Quilt once. Fen just went 'Oh shit.' but fuckin' let it slip." Wither's fire was fueled "I'm going to murder that dog in a video game."

"little extreme, don't ya think?" Wither jumped at the sound of Fennel's voice, Corpse laughing lowly at the reaction

"H-Hey Fen..."

"You're dead next round, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, figured so."