🅵 🅾 🆄 🆁 🆃 🅴 🅴 🅽

"JUST LET ME LOVE YOU!" The male was yelling, another's stream hearing everything

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" a second male screeched

"BECAUSE I HAPPEN TO BE IN TEXAS, BITCH!"

"Chat, is that Fen?" The male asked with a sigh, looking up to his door, where he spotted a very tall male squaring off with his roommate, both of his dogs sniffing the taller. "Yes, it is."

"ROSS IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY WAY I WILL GET SNACKS!" Fennel yelled

"NOT SNACKS!" The second moved out of the way, leaving Fennel to lumber over to the Streaming male's set up.

"Hello." The male could tell Fennel was smiling under his mask "How are you?"

"Let me guess." He sighed "You're taking my spot now."

"Yes, very."

"Alright." He got up, the younger male replacing him in his seat, the smaller dog attempting to climb up his leg.

"Thank you." Fennel nodded at the two "HELLO MITHZAN CHAT! HOW ARE WE, HUH?"

~~~

"I'll fucking stab-"

The door slammed open, Fennel bolting in "SUP FUCKER!" He yelled, knocking the male out of the way "THIS STREAM IS MINE NOW, BITCH!"

"FEN!" The other matched his tone "LET ME PLAY MINECRAFT!"

"NOPE!" Fennel laughed as he jumped around the parkour that the other was having a rough time with "GET FUCKED, SAPNAP!"

There was wheezing on the other end, along with little giggles.

"Is- is that Fen?" The first wheezed "What the fuck?"

"HELLO DREAM Oh fuck-" Fennel overbalanced due to Sapnap tackling him out of the chair, his mask once again falling loose

"YOU BITCH!" The other didn't notice as he shook Fennel, the mask flying off. "WHA- Oh shit."

"Good morning."

"It is seven pm, Fen."

"your point? Get the goods." Fennel pointed at the mask that had fallen out of his reach, Sapnap grabbing it, sighing before getting back onto his computer

"Yes chat, I killed Fen." Sapnap sighed "No chat, that's his ghost behind me."

Fennel laughed as he turned to exit.

"YOU BETTER VISIT ME NEXT, FEN!" He heard Karl yell "I'LL GIVE YOU AN ISLAND!"

"What, the island you lost, Karl Jacobs?" Fennel teased, Sapnap laughing as Fennel left for good

"He's so mean to me."

~~~

"Hello Jimmy."

"Hello Fen."

The two burst into laughter as someone filmed them, not prepared for the male to just randomly show up.

"Why are you here?!" The bigger youtuber asked, genuinely confused "We were filming a challenge video!"

"Getting ready to." Fennel smirked cheekily "But jokes on you! I KNOW ALL!"

The male laughed "Do you want to be in a video?" He asked "I heard you can't get scared."

"THAT IS RIGHT! I FEAR NONE!" Fennel boomed with laughter, causing the other to laugh as well

"Well Fen, welcome to a Mr. Beast video!" The male said "We were gonna do a cooking competition, but now that you're here, we can do better!"