🆃 🅴 🅽

"WE ARE OFF TO CALI, BABY!" Astaishio shouted into the microphone with a large smile "VACATION, BITCHES!"

Fennel chuckled softly as he leaned back in his chair, Beans laying in his lap.

"No chat, we're not bringing all the dogs." Wither laughed "Yes chat, my parents are fine with this."

"We're getting Sean to watch the dogs." Ocean yelled as he walked past Fennel's room

"Chat, Ocean's packing still, y'know, like a loser." Fennel laughed as the three friends played bedwars on Hypixel.

"WITHER PACKS FAST!" Ocean yelled "Astaishio just packed three things! You always have things packed! You dropped that we are going tomorrow, today!"

Astaishio cackled "He called me by my full name!" He laughed "Oh shit!"

Fennel chuckled as he bridged with the solid wool in game, scooping up precious jewels that would be useful in better items, stuffing them in his pockets as he sprinted off to the nearest enemy, breaking their bed before leaving to do the same to another. Astaishio was off cleaning the mass destruction that Fennel had done, but he couldn't do much, as this game people wizened up and started chasing after the menace, creating a small army that was sprinting after the male.

"RUN FEN!" Wither wheezed as he caught sight of the now large army that was chasing Fennel, Astaishio giving up and resorting to covering the bed with the resources he got. "HOLY SHIT THAT IS EVERYONE- OH FUCK THE BED!" The bed had been destroyed by a rogue red player, and they beat him off using their wooden swords. Fennel was the only one that didn't have the ugly mustard yellow clothes they started out with.

"D'ya think they'll run after me if I jump?" Fennel asked curiously, veering off to the edge, jumping before pearl clutching to see how many people died.

"Only three." Astaishio sighed as he popped his knuckles. "We gotta fight now, huh?"

"HELL YEAH!" Wither charged into the fray as Fennel passed him on the bridge. "FOR FEN!"

Astaishio laughed as he too charged "FOR FEN!" He was hooting with laughter.

Fen stood, watching in disbelief at how they died so quickly. "What the fuck." Fennel muttered as the entire army charged down his bridge, the male using a fireball to destroy it and launch at least half the players into the void. The rest were on the other side, away from the male.

He didn't need to prepare, he just launched a pearl at the other side, ending it off in a PVP fest, Fennel ducking under swords and stabbing around him, carving a big enough gap between him and all the players that they noticed him, going after him rather than each other.

"ONE VERSES NINE!" Wither shouted down his Microphone as Fennel defeated the last player with a stab into their chest. "FEN YOU MAD LAD!"

Fennel laughed "Alright, I think that's it for the stream, we have to rest I guess. Cali's a long ways away." He said "I'll see you later chat, let's go raid someone!"

Fennel scrolls through the twitch page, allowing chat to pick.

"Eret?" He asked "Wasn't he the guy who tried to kill me?" He laughed "Nah, let's do Eret. I love your choice!" he pressed a button and shut his stream down as my screen transferred to Eret's stream as well, just to see his reaction.

"Thank you Feniskindadrunk for the raid!" Eret cheered as he stood far away from his PC, in a strawberry dress.

"THIS KING!" Fennel shouted to his friends "THIS ICON IS WEARING A STRAWBERRY DRESS!"

"HOLY SHIT! NO WAY!" Wither's much smaller frame was squished beside Fennel's taller, his eyes wide in wonder "OH WOAH!"

Wither quickly went to donate from Fennel's account, the male allowing because Wither was the baby of the group, and Fennel was like a father with his favorite child.

Feniskindadrunk donated $100

HOLY SHIT THAT IS SOME KING SHIT ERET! -Wither

Fennel laughed as the other male through the screen gaped at the number Wither had given him. "Thank you so much Wither!" He laughed "And Fen too, thank you both!"

Feniskindadrunk donated $5

Thank me later that he has a budget. -Fen

Eret laughed again "Well, thank you both!" he said with a large smile. "And thank you for the compliment as well!"

Fennel had been given Eret's number after a lot of talking between the two, they were good friends by now, but Fennel didn't know that Eret was that cool to wear a dress.

He rang up the other, the tone only taking two rings before Eret noticed.

"What's up?!" he laughed "thank you both!"

"YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Wither shouted "LIKE, CATCH ME WITH THAT KING SHIT?! I THINK THE FUCK NOT!"

"It's no problem." Fennel chuckled "Chat wanted to raid you and I was like 'Sure', but man, I did not expect that." He smiled "You actually look great, catch anyone else like that? Nah, well, maybe Tubbo. He wore a skirt on stream once I think."

"Yeah but he said not strawberry dress." Wither fake pouted "Son of a bitch getting my hopes up."

"Watch out, you could get your ass canceled." Fennel laughed "Well, can't be the worst that was trending."

"Wither toe fetish." Eret laughed "That was a great day."

"You forget what was also trending!" Wither shouted in embarrassment "It was Fen simps!"

"Yeah and?" Fennel's monotone was enough to send Eret into laughter "I am a simp. Eret, THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT MY SIMPNESS."

"There is so much funny!" Eret laughed

"I'm leaving. I'm taking Beans and Snacks with me. Fuck Wither, fuck chat, bye Eret, I'M OUT!" And with that, Fennel hung up, shutting off his PC and kicking Wither out of his room so he could sleep, though Wither just came back in and cuddled the other, Snacks, Beans, and Patch laying with them as well.

~TWITTER~

Aster Bunny | @Smokerwithnobrim

Can someone tell me why the FUCK
Fen and Wither are cuddling and asleep in a pile of dogs?!
WHAT THE FUCK

1.8k replies | 2.1k retweets | 30k likes

|
|
|

Ocean Man | @Hit.theroadOcean

Update: Aster is now cuddling with them and the dogs.

100 replies| 3.2k retweets | 20k likes