🅵 🅾 🆄 🆁

"So how're we gonna do this?" Ocean just wanted this to be over as soon as possible. He knew Fennel had contacted everyone who wanted to be on, and there was too many for his taste.

"They're joinin' in a moment." Fennel yawned as he pet one of the many dogs the house had "Right about now, actually."

Dream joined the game
Punz joined the game
Purpled joined the game
Ponk joined the game
Tubbo_ joined the game
ItsFundy joined the game
WilburSoot joined the game
The_Eret joined the game
GeorgeNotFound joined the game
Sapnap joined the game
BadBoyHalo joined the game
TommyInnit joined the game
HBomb94 joined the game
Skeppy joined the game
Nihachu joined the game
awesamdude joined the game
Callahan joined the game
Quackity joined the game

<Oceanfinnacry> Is this everyone now?
<Feniskindadr0nk> Nah.

Technoblade joined the game

"I thought there was more." Astaishio said

"Karl and Jack are busy, Alyssa just didn't wanna." Wither informed, having heard the conversations. "I dunno if there's anyone else, there was a hell of a lot."

Fennel groaned "You're saying that and you didn't talk to them." He said as the four watched the small army in front of them, all ranging from different heights and looks. ocean looked like he was done with this already.

<Dream> Where's the stuff?
<Mossbrain> He makes it sound like the drugs.
<TommyInnit> Did someone say drugs?
<Ashenfox> Can we keep him dads?!
<Oceanfinnacry> No.
<Feniskindadr0nk> He ratio me. very angy.

Fennel laughed as he beckoned for the players to follow him, leading them to a large barn, filled with chests that contained things. It was first come, first served, but the armor was good anyway. There was only one blast protection piece of armor, but it was bound to be left behind.

"We geared up everyone? Chat?" Ocean laughed as he watched the now geared up army stumble over each other. The chat that was visible on a holographic screen flowing quickly. The Minecraft chat was a mess as well, everyone yelling at each other.

"Hurry up!" Fen's voice chimed from somewhere far away "We've got a very long walk!"

Ocean and Astaishio sprinted after Fennel, Wither already being there. The army following soon after as well.

"There's a total of twenty three of us! We'll dominate!" Wither laughed as they lead the pack, Fennel's avatar stone-faced as he always was, the only usual exemption being in uno.

"Ten gift subs that half of them die before the dragon." Astaishio challenged

"Ten gift subs that only four die." Wither countered

"Ten gift subs that none of them die." Ocean replied, the three looking to Fenel for his answer

"Ten gift that Wilbur, Tommy, George, Skeppy, and Callahan die." He came up with at last "Oh, and throw in Quackity as well."

"Deal!" the three shout, their laughter travelling to the group of nineteen behind them

<Sapnap> Are you betting on us dying?
<Mossbrain> You'd know if you accepted the discord invite that Fen Fen sent out.
<Dream> Ah shit, missed that.
<BadBoyHalo> Language!!!

Not long after, a total of nineteen discord chimes sounded, an entire party joining them. It was quiet for a long second.

"Yeah, they'll die." Fen's monotone voice rang out "Probably not gonna win this bet."

Ocean chuckled "Yeah, same here." he yawned "I mean, what was I thinking? Obviously the only ones left will be Technoblade, Dream, BadBoyHalo, and Awesamdude at max."

There was sputtering from one of them "Why- You- I- You don't believe in us, you fucking pricks?!" The male shouted

"Language!" Another was heard

"You must be Tommy." Unlike his other friends, Fen kept his eyes on the path in front of him, instead on the people behind him. There had to be someone who payed attention to where they were headed "Yeah, looks like you'll die."

"I'm gettin' payed today!" Astaishio cheered

"Yeah yeah, Aster." Wither huffed

"Shut up and pay attention to the road you twig brained hair brained moss-fox fuckers." Fen said as they found themselves at a large temple, made by said male, a staircase that spiraled down landing in the portal room.

"Language!" The same person who said it before was heard

"He's meaner when he says it." No doubt Wilbur was having flashbacks to Twitter at that moment.

"Yeah, he's mean." Wither playfully pouted "He's a mean father!"

"Lucky I wasn't off to get milk." Fen peered over the edge of the staircase, shrugging at the fall, and jumping, a few shouts of surprise coming from behind him as he leapt into empty space.

He landed in a shallow pool, climbing out as Wither's screams of terror fell on the way, the male making a small splash as he resurfaced, spitting out water.

"Name?" Fen asked jokingly

"Wither." the male answered as Fennel helped him out

"Wither, first jumper!" The two laughed as four more fell after, Ocean being one of them, the male's laughter heard among the screams at the fast-approaching ground.

Wither laughed as he helped Ocean out, Fen helping a fox male and a brunette with a green shirt out, leaving the other, a pig skinned male, who helped himself.

Fen figured that everyone was going to be in good hands, so he got to work, placing the squishy ender eyes coated thickly in blaze powder into the portal frame, holding the last one as he counted everyone who fell subconsciously as he backed around to the front of the portal.

Little did the male know, Ocean and Astaishio were creeping up behind him, the entire group watching with confusion, thinking they would attempt to scare the male.

That was not the case, as the two smaller males had managed to push the taller over, and into the shallow pool of lava, both of them laughing, as they thought he would be going crazy that he was losing hearts. The others were waiting for the death message to pop up in chat.

The two's hopes for loud yelling was stopped when a lava coated hand grasped the platform from the inner ring of the inactivated portal.

"I drank fire res, fuckers." Came Fennel's somehow low and menacing voice as he hauled himself up, lava pooling beneath his feet. "Your turns." He grabbed their shoulders and pushed them behind himself, the two letting out undignified screeches as they burned, trying to put themselves out.

"Fen two, boys zero!" Wither laughed as he talked to the younger boys he'd engaged in a conversation with

"He has two?" An american blonde asked "How?"

"They tried this last time." Fennel grumbled "I'm gonna sick the dogs on them both."

"We ain't scared of them!" Came the shout of Ocean

"Itik, Ova." there was a rumbling in the house, heard on all four streams and throughout the discord. It sounded like thunder as the sound of Fennel's door slamming open was heard.

"FUCK THAT MAN!" Ocean's character was AFK as the sound of the male locking his door was heard. Astaishio was not so lucky.

"AH FUCK SHIT STOP!" The sound of the male falling over in his chair was heard as Ocean's character hauled up Astaishio's to the platform

"FREE!" At the call of Fennel, immediately the menace that was going after Astaishio went back downstairs, leaving the house quiet once more. "Alright, are we ready?" Fennel looked back at the group that had gathered, nodding to himself before placing the last eye, the frame expelling a dark liquid-like mist, shimmering stars seen as Fennel was the first to jump in, the only thing being left behind a single scale that shimmered in the lava light.

The fight had just begun.