45

Draco's lips left a mark on the girl's soft skin as his fingers ran along the smooth material of her bra straps, a rush of goosebumps erupting on her back. Her hair brushed against her cheeks, almost reaching her lower back from how much she had put off cutting it.

Her fingers slowly undid the buttons on his shirt, exposing his chest and not thinking twice before positioning herself to run her lips and tongue over his body. Draco's hands stayed over her lower back, occasionally sliding down lower and squeezing her skin. His head fell back to give her space on his neck. He adored the warm kisses that left her lips, feeling like warm drops of water against his cold skin.

"Look at me," he ordered, feeling her breath leave his skin. She ran her fingers in her hair, pushing it out of her face as she stared back at his face illuminated by the moon. He smiled, running his hand up her stomach, chest and stopping at her neck, slowly wrapping his fingers around her throat and teasing her by massaging it, "How's that stress going?"

"Gone," she said, feeling his hand move underneath her. He moved his hand up towards her face, using his thumb to push down her lower lip, watching her slightly open her mouth. He smirked as his thumb caressed her lip, feeling her teeth on his skin as she closed her mouth as well as her eyes, sucking in her cheeks as his finger was coated with her saliva.

"Good girl."

Draco moved his back from where it had been against the sofa, moving her off his lap and laying her down. He hovered over her as his right hand was beside her head and the other on the backseat of the couch. His lips kissed her body, still unable to process that he had her back and that she was his and he was hers. His heart felt full and his soul was shining, his eyes glimmering with happiness he never thought he'd get back.

His open shirt brushed against the sides of her body, sending shivers up her spine as he felt her arch her back against him.

"That bad, Lilith?" he smirked as she nodded quickly, looking at his eyes with desperation. Draco moved lower to her stomach, noticing her slightly shake under him, either from the cold air in the spacious room or simply because of his touch.

She felt his fingers slide under the sides of her panties, gripping her hips tightly and slightly pulling her down towards him. His eyes locked with hers as he kissed her a few more times, his breath hitting the bare skin he had just stripped off of clothing. She felt her throat tighten, her body shake and her mouth give entrance to gasps and whimpers.

Draco smiled as her head fell back when she felt his tongue and lips against her, feeling her arch her back and run her fingers through his hair, gripping it every now and then.

"Be good for me, okay?" he said against her, whispers sending shivers up her spine as he kissed her mouth one last time and disappeared between her legs.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"I'm sure it is, though. Maybe try another method? I heard tearing it works better," Luna said to Elle as she ate her lunch, the two discussing Potions homework while Elle was scribbling on a spare piece of parchment.

Astera was simply watching them as she ate her food as well, noting how messy Elle's writing was when she was stressed and rushing. The three girls had been enjoying every break they got, cherishing it since schoolwork was basically taking over their life. She had spoken to Hermione a few times, being assured that the girl hadn't said a word. Which was true. Even Ron, himself, had started being normal around Astera, joking with her and even introducing her to his twin brothers.

"Is that Katie?" Elle said. Astera looked at her friend and then turned around, noticing Harry almost stumble as he walked over to Katie, the two exchanging a few words. She noticed Harry turn his head and she did too. To her surprise, Draco stood before Harry, his expression worried as his eyes locked with hers for a second before turning away, walking off rather too quickly.