15. I've put my boyfriend up for sale

Start from the beginning

" I'll make it as a Lock Screen wallpaper " he says.

"What ? no! I look so .. sleepy " I laugh.

"You look peaceful " he defends.

"I'll let you but if you let me take a good photo of you for a profile picture " I bribe .

"Okay done " he grants.

I head to my house after neo walked me back home.
I close the door behind me and slide down on the ground with my back to the door.
Theo notices me from the living room and sighs.
"What's up with you !" He laughs.

"I'm just tired leave me be!" I exasperate.

"Okay okay " he states.

"Wait .. can you give me a piggyback ride to my room?" I question.

"Damn you must be so tired to the extent you thought that I'll agree " he says amused .

"Whatever " I roll my eyes and head upstairs .

I open my room and throw myself on the bed. Oh The soft mattress I missed you so much . I untie my hair and let it down and decided not to change into my pjs and sleep in my sweatpants and hoodie .
I uploaded the profile picture of neo that I took at his house earlier and slept in peace.

After a few days Neo still didn't get a call from a modeling agency . We applied and sent the portfolios in various places but we still didn't receive any reply.
I was depressed and I had zero patience these days. The morning came and I didn't want to wake up yet. I put the pillow on my head and the covers on top.
The house was quite so I figured mom and Theo went to school.

My phone started to ring . I let out my hand from the covers to get it from the nightstand.
"Yes?" I answer.

"Athena wake up it's almost 4!" Neo's voice scolds.

"How about we take a day off today?" I question still in a sleepy voice.

"No get your shit together , if I didn't get a job then you don't try and ruin your own job ! " neo rebukes.

"Okay okay I'm up " I sigh and sit on the bed.

" that's better baby I'll be waiting downstairs " he says and hangs up .

After I took a shower I put on some warm clothes a pullover and a blazer on and I braided my hair .
I applied some light make up so my poor boyfriend don't think I'm a walking zombie.

I open the door of the house and find him standing in his usual place with his arms folded.
How can he still look that gorgeous when he still didn't get the job.

"You're a pain in the ass " I begin and hug him.

"Then why are you hugging the pain in the ass?" He laughs.

"Because that pain in the ass happened to be my boyfriend " I comment.

"Athena it's okay , it's normal . It takes some time to get a job " he explains .

"Whatever you say " I pout .

We reach the bookstore and started the day as usual .
We sold a lot of books today thankfully and neo was working hard that I felt so bad that he still didn't get a job.
He was with three kids and they were laughing with him, it was so cute.