"Maybe-" I sigh. "Maybe it's worth a try." I say, shrugging slightly.

Pansy looks at me, her brows furrowed in confusion. She thinks for a moment before speaking again.

"How are we gonna do it then?" She asks in denial.

I give her a questioning look, puzzled on what she means.

"Win. How are we gonna win?" She asks, a smirk growing on her lips.

Daphne and I grin at her, excitement beaming through us.

I honestly had no idea how we were gonna win, but it did sound fun.

_  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _  -  _
    -      -       -      -      -      -

I stare down at the broomstick that I was straddling, determination rushing through my body.

"Do you two even know how to ride these things?" Daphne asks, slight concern on her face.

Pansy, Daphne, and myself now stood on the grass field, all straddling brooms awkwardly. It was clear none of us knew what we were doing, but it was our only hope.

"My dad taught me when I was young.. not sure if I still posses those skills though." I shrug, a small smile on my face.

Daphne nods slightly, glancing back down at her broom.

"Well-" Pansy clears her throat. "I quit Madam Hooch's class after 2 weeks so.." Pansy says, not having to finish her sentence for us to realize she has absolutely no idea what she's doing.

I sigh quietly, hoping she's naturally talented at the sport. Though, the likely chances of that were extremely low.

"What about you, Daph?" I question, glancing over at her.

"I like watching the quidditch practices sometimes.." she mutters quietly, barely lifting her gaze off her broomstick.

I nod at her, hoping she'll have some tips for Pansy and I.

A small hopeless laugh leaves my lips at the thought of us three, even thinking we could beat them at quidditch. I found it funny, honestly.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" I smirk at them, gripping my hands around the broom.

I kick off the ground, holding in a squeal as my broom floats off the ground. I haven't flown in awhile, not since I used to occasionally play quidditch with my dad.

Daphne's eyes widen as she watches me float, though Pansy's eyes seeming to be glued on her broomstick.

I watch as Pansy harshly kicks off the ground, her broom instantly flying up. A high pitched squeal leaves her mouth, as she soars up.

I can't hold in the laugh that escapes my mouth at the sudden movement. I very much doubt she meant to go that quickly, that far.

Daphne kicks off soon after, slowly floating up to where Pansy and I were floating.

"Great! We're all up in the air!" I grin, feeling slightly accomplished already.

"G-great," Pansy stutters, her eyes full of fear.

"Who's going to play as who?" Daphne asks, tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear.

I think for a moment at their performances, trying to figure out who would be best at playing each position.

None of us seem to be good at quidditch, that was obvious, but what could help was that we were playing against the boys. I knew that Pansy would never let Blaise (who played chaser whenever the boys would play for fun)  score a goal in a million years, possibly a Keeper.