Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray

Start from the beginning

"Y/n I want you to beg for me," he said as he licked your clit through the fabric, you whined as he did so, he put his fingers on your clit and started moving circles, which made you go even crazier. "... beg for me to devour you." He said, smirking at you.

"Tetsurou pleaseee... do whatever you want with me." You whined. He smirked at you, lust in his eyes and proceeded to pull down your underwear, revealing your already soaked vagina.

"As you wish m'lady." He responded before planting his face between your thighs.

He rubbed your clit some more, finding the bud and he placed it between his teeth before he started moving his tongue up and down in a fast paced rhythm.

You curled your fists and arched your back slightly at his touch. You couldn't take it. Kuroo was making you lose your mind and you didn't even know what to feel except pleasure. You moaned out his name and he started sucking on your clit more. He looked at you and smirked while keeping his tongue on your clit. You felt him insert two of his fingers inside your sex which made you moan out more. You squeezed your thighs crushing his head a little and he kept going at it. You felt your core clench as he pumped and sucked.

"Fuck-- Tetsurou..." You moaned as you gripped onto his bedsheets.

"Moan my name bitch, I like hearing you say it." He said lifting his head from your sex before lifing your legs over his shoulders and proceeding to plant his tongue back on your clit, licking and sucking. This made you lose your mind, you were losing all control of your body. He then inserted his fingers back in curling them on your g-spot causing you to squeeze your thighs. This was the best you've felt in a while.

"Tetsurou---" You moaned as you felt your core release and you arched your back as you reached your climax. You screamed his name once more as you finished. Kuroo then sucked the juices coming out of your pussy. He sucked on his fingers cleaning them off from the mess you made on them.

He got back on top of you and put his hand on your neck and squeezed the sides. He then moved in to kiss you, he was aggressive as your lips synchronized together. You ran your hands down his body until you felt his bulge through his pants. You pulled them down with one hand taking his dick out of his boxers with the other.

You began to stroke his dick and he moaned into your kiss. You pulled away as you looked at him continuing to stroke. You got on your forearms and sat up pushing Kuroo down as you were now hovering on top of him. You pulled his pants off while keeping eye contact with him.

You made your way down to your knees at the edge of the bed and pooled saliva into your mouth before spitting it onto his cock. You swirled around the tip and stroked the bottom of his dick before placing the whole thing into your throat. He winced and moaned as you started to bob your head up and down while twisting your hands simultaneously. You moved your hands to his balls and started squeezing them between your hands.

"Fuck-- y/n--" He moaned as you continued to move at a rhythmic pace. His head was thrown back as he grabbed at your hair slightly and started to pull on it. This turned you on. You wanted desperately to make him cum. You kept bobbing your head up and down as in between you would lick the tip of the head, and you would shove his cock deeper into your throat, which made him pick up his breathing.

You kept going at it, simultaneously twisting your hands on his cock as your head bobbed up and down, with his dick reaching the depths of your throat each time. He wanted you bad, he was intoxicated by you and you were driving him wild.

His breath started to pick up and his head tilted back once again as you kept going. He grabbed your hair and pulled on it making you look up at him as he watched as you bobbed your head. You looked at his eyes and he looked down at you with his dick in your mouth. This turned him on more as he felt himself reaching his limit.