Edward was here.

How did he get here so fast?

I look up to the van.

At the dent.

****************

"Bella!"

I turn around atCharlie's voice, " Over here Charlie!" He rushes towards me and I lead him into the room Bella's in.

"You and I are gonna talk!" Charlie point to Tyler, the one who was driving the van.

"Bella are you alright?"

"I'm fine dad, calm down."

"I'm sorry Bella, I tried to stop." Tyler try's.

Bella turns to Tyler, " I know, it's okay."

"No. It sure as hell is not okay!" Charlie tells her making me nod, "You really could have gotten hurt."

"Dad, Violet it wasn't his fault."

Charlie shakes his head, " You could have been killed. You understand that."

She looks at Charlie, "Yes... but I wasn't so....", I huff at Bella's answer, how can she be so calm about the fact that she could have died.

Charlie looks back to Tyler, "You can kiss you license goodbye." I nod in agreement.

"I heard the chiefs daughter was in" I turn around to look at who belongs to the new voice.... he has to be a Cullen... the resemblance is so similar... but at the same time so different...

"Dr. Cullen." Charlie sighs in relief.

Called it.

"Charlie," Dr.Cullen greets, "I got this one, Jackie." He tells the nurse as he reaches for her chart, "Isabella."

"Just Bella." Bella corrects.

"Well, Bella, looks like you took quite a spill. How do you feel?"

"Good."

I shake my head, " Always so informative Bells."

Bella looks at me and smiles, "Look here." Dr.Cullen tells her, "You might experience some post-traumatic stress or disorientation, but your vitals look good. No signs of any head trauma. I think you'll be just fine."

"I'm so sorry Bel-" I smile to myself as Charlie grabs the curtain and pulls it closed.

Bella looks unsure making my eyebrows furrow, "You know it would have been a whole lot worse if Edward wasn't there. He knocked me out of the way."

I look to Dr.Cullen, he didn't tense but he didn't look like he wanted to talk about it either.

"Edward, your boy?" Charlie questions.

"Yeah it was amazing," Bella continues, " I mean, he got to me so fast." She shakes her head in disbelief, "He was no where near me."

Dr.Cullen looks at Bella, "Sounds like your were very lucky. Charlie" he nods then walk away.

I look at Bella then back to Dr.Cullen before I follow him through the door then around a corner to a secluded area before I see him stopped with Edward and Rosalie. Rosalie looks mad and so does Edward but I have to do this. I walk up to the three peculiar people in front of me,

"Excuse me," the Cullen's immediately turn towards me, " I'm sorry to interrupt but I just had to say something." I turn to Edward, "I don't like you. I don't like the way you treated my sister when we first came here. I don't know how you got to Bella so quick and don't try to lie. I saw you with the others. I walked past you."