Under the Red Hood

Start from the beginning

- "Damian, relax about Terra" says Nightwing

- I didn't trust her Grayson, I feel like she's hiding something big and bad," Robin whispers

- "I know she's only been on this team for three months but try to trust her. "

- "Okay"

- "I hope I don't regret it," Damian thinks.

As soon as Damian arrived on the scene, two trucks started leaving the warehouse and heading to Gotham. The Joker looks at the Titans' vehicle and laughs as usual.

- "AH! AH! AH! AH! Oh, the poor Titans are really unlucky, either he catches me or the trucks, OH! It must be hard to be a hero," says the Joker, playing with his expressions as if he were in the theatre.

- " Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Blue Bettle chase the trucks, Robin, Terra and I took care of the Joker. " explains Nightwing.

They understood the plan and dispersed. During the chase, the trucks split up, dividing split the Titans into two groups, Raven and Kori on one side and Blue Bettle and Beast Boy on the other. As for Robin, Terra and Nightwing, they chased the Joker who fled to the warehouse, but were slowed down by the Joker's henchmen. Robin and Terra were able to catch up with the Clown Prince of Crime, but his henchmen trapped Blüdhaven's bird, preventing him from helping them. The clown was in the middle of the room, which was quite small, and looks at them with a bad smile.

- "It's over, Joker!" Announces Robin before he starts

While he was in the middle of the road, his members were stopped clean. His gaze is directed towards the ground, where he saw rocks rising up to his knees. His eyes turned to Terra and he looked at him with hatred.

- "I knew we couldn't trust you, but if you betray us for the Joker, that's low even for you." Declare Damian with rage

- "Think what you want, but I don't care what you think. " replied Terra with a smile

- "Oh! Don't be too hard on yourself, kid, I've got a good way to relax you. " announces the Joker with a crowbar in his hands.

When he gets close to Robin, he strikes him in the stomach, bending him in half. But the clown's madness doesn't stop there, as he continues to hit the young murderer over and over again. All that pain was felt by Raven as she and Starfire were about to land on the truck.

- " AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!! " shouts Raven holding her head

- "RAVEN!! Are you okay?!" Asked Kori, very worried

- "It's Damian, he's really not well," answered Raven in the same state as her friend

- "Go back to him, I'll take care of them"

- "Okay"

- "I don't have enough energy to teleport to him, I have to get as close as I can," thought Raven while creating a portal.

As for Nightwing, he knocked out the last henchman and started running towards the warehouse. In this same place, Robin's body was lying on the ground, the mask damaged, the costume torn, and not being able to move much. He saw the Joker, knocked Terra out before he opened the door.

- "Hey! here this little moment ends but we had a lot of fun, didn't we?" he says before taking up "Well, maybe I had more fun than you since you don't say anything more, so be good and go to bed at 9 o'clock. Oh! and tell our mutual friend that I say hello, AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!"

then he closes the door Young Robin, opens his eyes and manages somehow to get close to the door to realize that it was closed from the outside. As he leaned against the door, a small noise was heard and he saw a bomb indicating the time remaining, 10 seconds.