"Please enjoy the music and drinks being served" my mom the queen said.

I know it's my turn to speak

"Thank you, everyone, for coming to my party please enjoy the drinks," I said

I bow again and I hear the music starts I huff and relax my shoulders standing so straight it's annoying I don't like found straight things and my crown is heavy and my hairs get caught on it.

My parents just disappear from my side not like they actually wanna talk to me everyone starts dancing to the light music being played I see Hoseok appear by my side he looks nice.

"Your majesty you need to make your rounds," he said I roll my eyes.

"Do I have to?" I whined Hoseok sighed and nodded

"Yes your majesty you need to thank all your guest personal for coming," he said

"What if Jimin comes I haven't seen him yet?" I said

"I will keep an eye out for the baker's son," he said I nodded with a frown.

"Fine I'll be back in five hours," I huffed and walked away to greet all my old lame guests.

Jimin POV

"Wow, this is so cool!" Seokjin said we rode up the long driveway to the palace on his small carriage and Yoongi was right he left my name at the gate.

"Hyung focus! I'm so nervous look I already don't fit in all these fancy carts and we are on a wagon being pulled by a donkey" I whispered Seokjin scoffed.

"Don't bully Atticus he got you here didn't he" he spat I frowned.

"Right I'm sorry Hyung and Atticus I really appreciate all you have done for me I'm just nervous I'm sweating," I said Seokjin pats my back as we almost reach the front of the palace.

"Don't worry you got this everything will work out" he said we reach the main doors of the palace then the guards look me up and down then the wagon and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Full name?" He said voice deep and scary I gulp.

"P-Park Jimin" I mumbled he looked at his list humming then looked at me.

"Yes Mr.Park your right here welcome," he said voice normal now.

I hop off the wagon and smooth out my suit and look up at Seokjin I wish he could come in with me but it's only my name on the list.

"Okay, Hyung thank you so much," I said he smiled at me.

"No problem Jimin good luck love you," he said happily I smiled back

The guards rushed him off after that and I see him and his wagon ride off

"This way Mr.Park," a guard said I nodded and followed him he lead me down a long hallway.

We enter the grand ballroom and I gasped cause holy shit this room is gigantic with high ceilings and marble floors and columns I look around with wide eyes and hold Yoongi's presence to my chest.