21-This is happening

Start from the beginning

*********************

We got into the car and drove to the paintball range, this is going to be interesting. We all sang to random songs on the radio and laughed. Scar had a permanent smile on his face and it warmed my heart to know he felt happy around me and the people I see as family.

"So Scar how is your aim?" Asked Klaus

"Better than you probably, I mean its in my genetics." He said

"Don't blame me when you're the first to be out." Said Klaus

"Okay guys relax, we all know I'm going to win. " I Said

"That's no fair, you're like a damn accuracy machine. You never miss." Complained Gina

"You can be on my team Gina." I said

"Thank goodness." She said in a relieved tone

We arrived at the range and all made our way to the reception. We signed in and got all our equipment. We split into 2 teams. On my team was Gina, Klaus, Falcon, Nathan and on Scars team was Cohen, Marco, my dad and Kiara.

We went to our areas on the range and made our plans. Before we knew it the only people left were Scar, Klaus, Cohen and I. This is going to be interesting. Klaus and Cohen both shot each other out at the same time leaving Scar and I as the tie breakers. Who ever shot first would be the winner.

There is no way in hell or heaven that I'm loosing. I heard him approaching so I climbed up a tree and shot him as he approached the tree. Everyone broke out into cheer and I climbed down from the tree.

"I told you I don't loose." I said with a smirk on my face.

"You won this time but I'll win the next." Said Scar

"Don't worry honey I'll teach you how to hear people coming from a far distance. Being an assassin comes in handy." I said

We all got back into the car, Gina, Kiara and Hunter fell asleep in the car. We decided to get some take out on our way home and to my surprise as I pulled into the driveway I saw Kodiak's car parked in the front area.

"Kiara your brother is here." I said

"Really? His probably here to see you." She said

Everyone's eyes drifted in my direction and they all gave e a shocked or intrigued look except for Falcon. That bastard knows me to well.

"Go to your boyfriend Blue Eyes." Said Falcon in a cocky tone.

"What?!" Shouted everyone in the car

"Falcon go die in a hole." I said as I got out of the car

"Hey we aren't done with this conversation!" Shouted Klaus

I just rolled my eyes and walked towards Kodaik. As I approached him his smile grew...that damn smile. He knows exactly how to get a reaction out of me.

"To what to I owe this visit?" I asked

"Well I wanted to take you out on a surprise date." He said as he reached into his car.

He took a box out of the passenger seat and handed it to me. I have him a puzzled look and he just nodded towards me almost telling me its okay to open it.

I opened the box to reveal the gun I wanted. How did he know, I was planning on buying it for myself for my birthday...I can't believe it.

"How did you know?" I asked as I took it out of the box to admire it.

"The only way to a women's heart like yours is through power and firearms. So I decided firearm was the safest option." He said with a smirk

"You really know how to make a girl feel special." I Said with a smile