"What if we just don't vote? That literally counters your entire speech, so we can skip days we don't know the murderer not to kill innocents." Annie comes up with the easiest way to avoid dying

"If you wouldn't vote i would choose somebody randomly. And if you all were to not vote intentionally I'd make sure it's a special role too."

"Sorry what's getting countered?" Alex grins.

"Fair enough, but Kai helps a damn lot and she's with Elaina right now. So what do we do?" Veronica asks Alex in general but pretty much everybody

"Well the answer is pretty obvious, we theorize without them. Won't be too hard." Ash responds, obviously.

"So our current suspects are Thomas and Colleen. That's about it. Oh, and Jackson but Marley kind of countered that." Austin points out based on every accusation thrown around. Alicia yawns.

"I didn't get any sleep last night. I need to take a nap, wake me up at voting and tell me who to vote. I can't deal with this at 12:00 pm with no sleep." Alicia yawns again, and walks away towards the house. The lights flicker on and off again.

"Wait why are they flickering again!? We didn't vote yet!" Veronica exclaims. They flicker back on quickly and stop flickering.

"Sorry, misclicked the generator, continue on."

"Well that's weird. Anyways, I think the murderer is Charlie." Lara comments. I disagree but whatever

"And your proof?" Charlie asks her, concerned on why she thinks he's the murderer.

"Your alibi was weak, and you seem to be controlling things here. If you were the murderer you'd have a great position currently." Lara states her information and proof.

"His alibi wasn't weak. He was with Austin and I in the barn. That's his alibi." I add on. Her theory makes no sense.

"I'm actually thinking it's Thomas as well, but it has nothing to do with Mason's proof. Thomas walked into the bathroom at an abnormal time, about 5 minutes after I heard a scream last night. Likely from Kai. Could be cleaning the blood off his hands. Actually this time Liza watched over the bathroom with me as well so Liza didn't murder anybody." Mary says using her proof.

P.O.V:Alex

I have a suspicion on Jojo still but I feel like if I say it they'll turn against me. Then again I have Ash backing me up so I'm just gonna go the fuck for it. I don't even know at this point. Even I haven't got a clue what's happening.

"I actually have a suspicion of Jojo. How would there be no fingerprints on the bodies? Not to mention where the murderer would get the rubber gloves. I haven't seen any rubber gloves anywhere. So how exactly are there no fingerprints on the bodies?" I point out, I mean it's a fair theory is it not?

"You wanna see if I'm telling the truth or not? Go investigate the body yourself." Jojo says strictly, passing me a magnifying glass.

"Okay. I will." I say to him. I walk away and I go to Rosalie's body. I put the magnifying glass up to my eye and sure enough I can see the highlighted yellow 'w' and then I look at the body. Sure enough, like Jojo said, there aren't any finger prints. So he was telling the truth. Doesn't mean he isn't murderer still. But I'll trust him for now. In that case Thomas could be the murderer. I walk back to the group, and Mason and Thomas are in another argument.

"I still don't understand why you think that's what the code means! It could literally mean any other code in the history of the world, and you choose to accuse me for this. This is bullshit." Thomas attempts to argue his way out of being accused by Mason.

"Well what else would the code mean!?" Mason yells back, defending his accusation.

"Maybe it means 'Mason is a stupid idiot who falls for anything' what about that code?" Thomas screams at Mason.

"Okay now that was uncalled for." Trey interrupts their argument.

"Yeah that was pretty off topic. We're trying to find out who the murderer is here. Not argue about if Mason is an idiot or not." Ash rolls his eyes. And then the door creaks open and Alicia walks out.

"What are you all arguing about now." Alicia says, and yawns again.

"The "w" on the outhouse." Veronica sighs answering Alicia.

"That? That could be equivalent to any code ever, and even if it wasn't, it could be fake. That code is practically useless but you guys do you." Alicia shrugs.

"When the hell did you get a giant brain at, I want one." Jo comments on Alicia's theory.

"I got it from the speaker, sherlock. I obviously was born with it." Alicia replies.

"What happened to finding the murderer." Austin asks.

"Ally sus." Sabrina says casually out of nowhere

"That's not how it works Sabrina-" Ally defends herself.

"Then Thomas sus." Sabrina says.

"That's what I've been trying to say this entire time!" Mason screams.

"It is time to vote for who you believe the murderer is. Please make your way to the dining table."

End of chapter, words written:1455

it was gonna be like 2K but I got tired

The Murders Committed. (A roblox flicker fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें