Chapter 6: First aid!

P.O.V:Dan

"The murderer has attempted to kill someone."

"What do you think they mean by attempted?" Jackson comments, confused.

"However, the medic has saved the targeted player."

"Good job, medic!" Marley cheers. Well, the medic saved the targeted player. But who was targeted?

"The targeted player remains in the game and unharmed. Unless, of course, the murderer harmed them. They are indeed alive, though."

"Hmm, anybody know who was targeted?" Lukey asks to nobody but everybody at the same time.

"Me. The murderer tried to target me. I don't remember anything about their facial details or anything, I couldn't see well." Kai comments professionally.

"I have news from our investigator as to who they believe the murderer is."

I bet this will be a crazy accusation like maybe freaking Jordan over there who doesn't speak at all.

"The investigator believes the murderer is Thomas."

"Thank you investigator, for listening to me yesterday about the code." Mason comments, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Even if that code was true, which I doubt it is, how would you know it wasn't Trey?" Thomas counters Mason's argument.

"In case you didn't remember, Trey and I were on the roof of the farmstead together on the first night. So it has to be you if the code was correct." Mason reminds us.

"Actually, I personally think it's Colleen." Charlie says. Everybody gasps in surprise, including myself. Colleen?! She's been helping a lot, I don't think it would be her.

"Wh- wha- me?!" Colleen stutters, obviously nervous that she's been accused.

"Is there anybody else named Colleen here?" Charlie asks, kind of rudely.

"B- but what's your evidence!?" Colleen exclaims. Charlie grins.

"You really think I would accuse somebody with no evidence? You're trying to be as helpful as you can do we don't suspect you, and then you turn out to be the murderer." Charlie lets us know of his theory.

"Well if she's being helpful I don't see the point of voting her off just yet. She seems innocent to me." Alicia says calmly, saving Colleen. Colleen sighs of relief. I actually think it may be Jackson, though. And I want to let everybody know

"I, myself, think that the murderer is Jackson." I alert the farmstead. Jackson's mouth drops open.

"That's bullshit! I had an alibi one night!" Jackson yells back at me in defense.

"Yeah I met up with him 5 minutes before the lights went out on the first night!" Marley says.

"I just- I cant do this right now." Elaina groans. Out of nowhere, they just run away from everybody and into the house.

"Elaina what the hell?! Wait up!" Kai calls out to them, confused on why they randomly ran away from everybody.

"M- maybe we should take a break from accusing people and playing along with this twisted game's rules. It's driving me insane." Jordan mutters under her breath.

"Y- yeah. That sounds like a good idea." Jo agrees. Alex shakes his head, disagreeing.

"Why would we do that? The faster we get this dumb murderer out, the faster we can get out and live a normal life again! We have to spend as much time as we can trying to figure this out. If you guys want to go do your thing and have all of us die, go do that! But I'm not going to let everybody here die. Not on my watch." Alex finishes his motivational speech. Wow, that was actually pretty good.