Chapter 1: The Introduction

P.O.V: Alex

I hear a scream. My eyes open. I realize I'm laying in a bed that I am unfamiliar with. Or did I just have too many drinks again at Dan's party last night. I want to get out of bed but I'm so tired that I honestly can't. I yawn, and rub my eyes. I get up off of the bed and open the door to the room I was in. I'm in a house I don't recognize, so my first instinct is to walk outside. On my way outside, I see some of the people I went to Dan's party last night with, including Dan himself. Once I get outside, I see that we're on a farm. There is a normal house, a farmhouse to the right of it, and then the outside where we all are now.

"Do you guys know where the hell we are?" Thomas raises his voice, looking a little confused.

"A farm, idiot." Trey says calmly, kind of as a joke.

"No shit, sherlock." Mason makes fun of them.

"Hey... guys?" Annie interrupts their antics.

"What is it, Annie?" Jojo asks her, interested in what she has to say.

"Um, so I've been exploring this farm, and I found multiple cameras hidden in secret places." Annie notices, pointing to one of the cameras hidden on the side of the barn.

"Oh, it seems you've noticed me, Annie. Thank you." One of the cameras just talks randomly. Wait, how the fuck is a camera talking?

"Anyways, players. Welcome to the game of Flicker. Each night, some of you guys may fall. In this murder mystery case, there is, quite obviously, a murderer. If your role is the murderer, you must try to kill all other players. You are, however, only able to kill one person tonight unless they are the twins. And you may not be able to kill a player healed by the medic. The medic will be notified and will block your attack. The twins are two people that if one of them dies, the other one dies. But as well as having double chance of dying, they have double chance of being healed by the medic. The medic. heals a player each night and that player is immune from dying to the murderer. If you are the Investigator, you must use your detective skills and rely on them to help everybody eliminate the murderer.Every night while the murderer kills, you accuse somebody that you believe could be the murderer. Your vote will be announced in the day as anonymous and you will not vote for who you think is the murderer in the day. You are an important role to the good team and you must try not to get yourself eliminated. If you are the Psychic, you must rely on your suspicions and your luck. You must read a player's identity at night and your results will either be 'Not Murderer' or 'Murderer'. If they are the murderer you must get them voted out so your team may win the game and be free. If they are not the murderer, well, another player eliminated from the suspect list, right? Anyways, the next, and last important role, is muffin man. The muffin man delivers muffins to one person each night. What I forgot to mention is all these roles, can only use their effects on one single person per night. Then all the other people who didn't get a special role, their role would say Survivor. If you get the survivor role, your goal is to survive the murderer and vote them out. Also, please feel in one of your pockets you will find a folded paper. You'd unfold it and find your role inside.

I shove my hand down into my right pocket, and I feel around. I feel my hand hit something and I pull out a piece of paper. It says

Your role is