Chapter 7: Gate

Shigaraki stepped back, a grin on his face.

  "Player two? Excellent, I've waited a long time for a PvP match... Nomu!!"

  The muscular bird monster charged forwards. Igris cleaved it's body in two, then again, and again, and again until it became hundreds of tiny flesh cubes, falling into a neat pile before Izuku.

  The meat chunks shifted.

  "Mages!" Izuku yelled.

  A shower of fireballs rained down on the Nomu's remains, burning several chunks to ash, and charring the rest.

  The pile no longer moved.

  Shigaraki stared.

  "You really are player two... I need to grind more to match your power..." Shigaraki muttered.

  The doors to the USJ sprang open, and All Might marched through.

  "I AM HERE!!" He yelled.

  A blue disk appeared in the air, to Izuku's right and Shigaraki's left.

  "What's that? Who's doing that???" Shigaraki asked.

  The blue disk grew bigger, sucking in anything nearby.

  "Kurogiri! Get us out of here!!" Shigaraki yelled, sliding towards the blue portal.

  Izuku stood fast, watching the purple portal swallow Shigaraki up.

  "I will kill you one day Monarch. From one player to another, I will win next time."

  Kurogiri's portal closed.

  The blue gate did not.

  Izuku turned his attention to the gate.

  *How is this possible?? I didn't summon this! And it's sucking us in? None of my gates ever did this!*

  Izuku recalled his soldiers, making his armour disappear.

  He heard a shriek, and Watched Momo and Jiro get sucked into the portal. Bakugo soon followed, as well as Kirishima.

  *They must have been caught right behind it..*

  Aizawa took a step towards a portal.

  Izuku grabbed his sleeve.

  "Let me go Midoriya! I have to go after them!"

  Izuku shook his head.

  "I know what that is! It's too dangerous for you, let me go after them!"

  Aizawa lost his footing, stumbling closer to the slightly calmer portal.

  All Might ran forwards, grabbing them both.

  "I will go after the students!" He said.

  Izuku growled, slapping All Might's hand away and leaping into the portal.

  It became dead calm. Apart from the loud Bakugo and Kirishima, and the worrying Momo. Jiro was quiet.

  Izuku waved.

  "Hey everyone. I know what this is, don't worry. I don't know how it got here, but I know what this place does."

  Bakugo marched forwards, but was stopped by Igris.

  "Please listen. If you want to live, and make it home alive, then you listen to me. From the size of the gate I'd say it was an S class, so you'll all be pretty much powerless here."