Chapter 6: Player One

Nezu: so you can summon these gates wherever you want?

Me: yes, but they're full of dangerous monsters.

Nezu: you already know what I'm thinking.

Me: that's not a good idea.

Nezu: just a really easy one? It would be a great benefit. What about we have a trial run with just the teachers?

Me: ... I'll think about it.

  Izuku could hear Nezu cackling in victory from the bus.

  He sighed. Nezu wanted to use the weaker gates to help train classes 1A and 1B.

  Izuku agreed that it was a good idea, giving the hero course students hordes of opponents to face with their quirks and improve. But Izuku didn't want to put people at risk. The gates were dangerous, even the weaker ones sometimes.

  The bus came to a stop, and Aizawa made the students pile out of the bus and line up outside the domed building.

  Izuku noticed that Bakugo kept as far away from Izuku as possible, still shaken up from yesterday. That didn't stop the blonde from sending dirty glances Izuku's way every now and then.

  Igris seemed pleased.

  *He's learned his place.* The Knight explained.

  The students were greeted by a hero in a white space suit.

  "Hello everyone! I'm the space hero Thirteen, and I'll be guiding you today!" The hero said.

  Uraraka squealed, bouncing on her toes as she gazed with admiration at the rescue hero.

  "I love Thirteen!!" She whisper shouted to Izuku.

  Izuku laughed, following the rest of the class inside.

  "Now, before we begin, welcome to the Unforseen Simulation Joint!" She exclaimed.

  *It really is like Universal Studios Japan..*

  "I have something to say to you all. Well, two things. Maybe three." The astronaut continued.

  Izuku stopped paying attention, feeling a mass of energy collecting in the courtyard below.

  "Mr Aizawa, something's happening down there!" Izuku yelled.

  Aizawa spun around just in time to see a massive purple portal open in the centre courtyard.

  "Whoah, you've even got fake villains?" Kirishima asked, watching several figures emerge from the purple warp gate.

  "Those are real villains, get back!! Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa put his yellow goggles o we his eyes, running down the stairs to intercept the horde of villains.

  *Emergency Quest!!*

  *Several entities intend to fatally harm and kill you. Fight back, escape or push back the enemies to earn your reward. Should you fail to do so, you will be punished.*

  Izuku shrugged Iida's tugging hand off, raising his own.

  "Come Forth!"

  All 1,071 of Izuku's shadow soldiers ran after Aizawa, knocking the villains aside.

  "Iron, defend Aizawa if he needs it! Igris, defend the other students!" Izuku yelled.

  Both named shadows nodded, running to their respective charges.

  Izuku joined the others as they ran to the door.

  "Iida, run for help! I need to make sure the shadows help properly, you're the second fastest, go!!" Izuku yelled.