Chapter 3: Headway

*Igris has become stronger!*

  Izuku had spent the 10 remaining months to the entrance exam completing dungeons alongside his Knight Igris.

  Izuku had acquired several new skills, and leveled up a few older ones.

  Igris had become an Elite Knight, and was about to reach Commander grade. The former Blood red Knight had become far more skilled with the blade, and was easily Izuku's strongest soldier.

  Izuku gazed at his skills on the system window.

  *Quicksilver*

  *Stealth Lvl 2*

  *Bloodlust Lvl 2*

  *Dominator's touch Lvl 1*

  *Shadow extract Lvl 2*

  *Shadow Safe Lvl 2*

  *Domain of the monarch Lvl 2*

  *Shadow Exchange Lvl 2*

  Izuku had reached level 112, and was awarded a special Key to the Demon's domain. The exam was later today however, so Izuku decided to wait until he finished the exam to run off to the new dungeon.

  Izuku's army had expanded considerably. He had quite a few units of Knight rank, but Igris was the only Elite Knight. The army count was around 650 soldiers.

  The greenette waved to Inko and left the apartment, heading down the stairs and outside the tall building.

  When he got to UA he headed straight inside, finding his seat and waiting for the presentation to begin. He had already taken the written exam the other day.

  Soon enough, Present Mic appeared, giving everyone the rundown on the exam.

  "You should try to avoid the robot worth zero points, it's more of an obstacle!" The hero said.

  Izuku nodded his head, glancing down at his pamphlet.

  "Hmm.. area B. 3 robots.. one obstacle... Looks like I won't be needing you for this Igris, but please remain on standby." Izuku said.

  His second in command made an affirmative movement, somehow while still within Izuku's shadow.

  Izuku stepped up to the large gates, waiting for them to open.

  The doors swung open.

  Izuku activated quicksilver, darting inside.

  "Go!!!" Present Mic yelled.

  Izuku slammed his shadow steel gauntlet through the 20th robot.

*You have Leveled up!*

  Izuku almost jumped in surprise. The robots were worth experience too?

  Izuku sped up his pace, shattering the robots armour as he ran past.

  "You guys are worth a lot of experience..." He muttered.

  Izuku used dominators touch, throwing several robots around, slamming them into the walls, floor and eachother.

  Soon enough another notification pinged.

  *Dominator's touch has leveled up!*

  Izuku grinned, picking up a mountain of scrap metal with his power.

  "It improves this much from leveling up once?" He asked himself.

  Izuku crushed robot after robot, racing through the arena at breakneck pace, accumulating points and experience.