Chapter 1: System

Izuku felt the bloodlust before the system pinged him.

*WARNING*
Several entities seek to commit non-lethal harm to you. Fend for yourself, or receive a penalty.

  Izuku sighed, just as Bakugo grabbed his arm and yanked him into the alleyway.

  A few minutes later, and Izuku stepped out of the alleyway, not quite as bruised and beaten as he could have been. Bakugo and his cronies had run away once the first few hits didn't throw him to the ground.

*Experience gained.*

*You Have Leveled Up!*

*Your Stats Have Increased.*

  Izuku smiled.

  "Thanks Bakugo.. every time you throw me down I just get stronger..." He muttered to himself.

  Izuku waved the system screen away and went home, completing the first part of his daily quest.

*Experience gained.*

*Intelligence Increased.*

*You have received a reward, do you accept?*

  "Accept reward."

*Your statuses have been reset.*

*Health and MP returned to full.*

  The bruises disappeared from his body, and even his clothes cleaned themselves up.

  Izuku sighed, heading to his room and doing his homework.

*Experience gained.*

*Intelligence Increased.*

  It had been this way for ten years, ever since the system first appeared. The first time it happened, Izuku had been at the park with his friends.

*New Quest received!*

*Play a game of Tag. Total victory earns rewards. 75 percent of others caught gives 75 percent of the rewards, and so on.*

  Izuku stared at the funny blue square, then shrugged, running after Kacchan and his friends.

*1 entity caught. 3 remain.*

*Experience gained.*

*You have Leveled up!*

  Izuku ever so slightly felt faster, and stronger. It was only a tiny amount, but to a four year old it felt like he had super speed. He caught two others until only Katsuki was left.

  *You have Leveled up!*

  Izuku just barely caught the now slower blonde, earning surprised looks from the other children.

  "Izuku caught Kat!!" They whispered in awe.

  Katsuki had never been beaten or caught in the playground.

*Quest complete!*

*You have Leveled up!*

*You have obtained the rewards associated with this quest.*

*3 stat points obtained!*

*New title obtained!*

  Izuku was staring at the blue square when they got home.

  "Mummy? What's a S-T-A-T point?" He asked.

  Inko looked at her son, confusion clear on her face.

  "Stat? It's short for statistic I think." She said.

  "Statistic point?" He asked.

  The blue screen changed again.