Part 1

Pov: Mer and Derek are constantly fighting about their relationship and they have agreed not to speak to  each other for a few days, something difficult as they are at the same hospital.

-"Mer...hey Mer...come here!" Said Cristina

-"What?"Said Meredith not in the mood

-"I want to make a party tomorrow at your house. They arrived today. We are gonna have so much fan...!"Said Cristina really excited.

-"I have no idea what are you talking about, who arrived?"Said Meredith

-"The hot doctors from NewYork.Get over Derek already, he is not the one."

-"Ok do the party."Said Meredith and left as if she had no appetite to do anything else

The next day everyone at the hospital have heard about the party.

-"So now you are looking for another hot doctor to sleep with?"Said Derek

-"I thought we have agreed not to talk but just for you to know I am not the one who wanted the party and i have no idea if i am going to be there."Said Meredith angry and left.

-"Ok wait Mer. I'm sorry. I'm teasing you. I just want things between us to work."Said Derek smiling

-"Sorry not accepted. And now that i'm thinking about it i might go to the party. Cristina is right, they are hot doctors from NewYork. As YOU were. Excuse me now, i have a surgery to do."Said Meredith and entered a scrub room.

The same afternoon people had already started arriving at the party.As Derek had imagined, Mark was there too.

After a few hours and when most of the people were drunk, Derek arrived at the party after a surgery to find Meredith.
But unfortunately she was not there.
Instead of Mer he found Cristina but not alone.

-"Mark leave her alone."Said Derek

-"I'm not doing anything, she came to me."Said Mark to Derek laughing.

-"Cristina come here, you are drunk and he is going to take advantage of you."Said Derek angry.

-"I'm not yours to protect me. Leave us alone."Cristina replied.

-"Yes but Mer will kill me if she finds out that i left you alone with him."Come with me.

-"You don't even know him."Said Cristina laughing.

-"Ohh i know him very well, lets go. Said Derek picking up Cristina to his shoulder to put her in his car. We are going to talk."Derek said to Mark while leaving the room.

After a while and when Derek was sure that Cristina was back to her apartment safe he started looking for Meredith. The first place he went was the hospital. Before he even get in he saw her in her car in the parking lot.

-"What are you doing here? "Meredith asked Derek

-"Why are you sitting here alone?Asked Derek strangely. Anyways thats not the point. I just wanted to make sure that you are not somewhere blackout drunk ready to...."

-"Leave!"Said Meredith

-"Ohh come on, just let me in so we can talk."Derek begged Meredith. "Please...!"

She opened the door of her car and let him in.

-"Whats going on?"Derek asked

-"Maybe i am the one that should ask that."

-"What do you mean?"Said Derek

-"Don't be a jerk again. Just admit it. I saw you. "Said Meredith angry.

-"You saw me doing what? I have no idea what you are talking about."Derek said confused.

-"I was ready to go to the party when i saw you putting a girl in your car and leaving. So is it really that easy for you to go get fucked with someone else?"Said Meredith

-"Ahhahaa now i understand."Said Derek laughing!

-"Ohh it's funny!"Said Meredith pissed off.

-"That girl was Cristina you idiot! She was drunk and i drove her home because i didn't want anyone to take advantage of her!"Explained Derek

-"Ohh thats nice from you."Said Meredith

-"Yeah it really was. Are you kidding me?said Derek laughing.Why are you talking to me like you don't know me? You are talking to me like we are strangers, why?"

-"I am not!"Said Meredith

-"Ohh now i get it ...you are jealous.You saw me going..."

-"Stop it Derek i am not!"Said Meredith trying to convince him but actually herself.

-"So you don't have a problem knowing that someone else is going to pleasure me, to make me moan,to scream my name?"Said Derek smiling and knowing that the only girl he would want to do all this to him was her!

-"Oh god Derek stop it please!"Said Mer trying not to bow down and kiss him!

Meredith asks him to leave but instead he looks at her, he smiles and kisses her.

Derek starts to kiss her neck going from her ears to her breast. He knew that it was driving her crazy.He gently takes off her strap blouze first from the one shoulder and then from the other one without stopping kissing her. Meredith pulls him away saying that this is a mistake but Derek continues kissing her without saying a word.
They move to the back seats so they can have more space. It was their first time after a while and it was obvious that Derek has missed her. Her smell,her lips touching his, her arms around his neck...Meredith started to lower her hands until she reached his penis. He was so irritated that it could no longer fit in his pants.

-"I didn't know i was so hot" said Meredith laughing
-"ohh you have no idea"said Derek with a husky voice.

She started whispering to his ear that this time he would be the one to scream her name and not her. They took off their clothes. Derek put Mer on him  grabbing her by the hips and caressing her from the waist to her heels and back. Meredith was willing to do anything to please him but so was Derek. He began to rub her clit as he penetrated deeper into her vagina. Mer lay back and Derek started licking her from her ears to her vagina passing through her breast and continuing up to her thigh. It was that part that Derek was so good. He told her how much he wanted her. Derek was rubbing his penis with his one hand while he was inserting his fingers in her pussy. She loudly moaned something that made Derek's erection even harder. Meredith asked him to insert another finger. He was driving her crazy.  Mer was ready to cum. Derek did everything he could to help her. He sucked her clit and all of her juices. Now was Mer's time to make him cum. She bent down and started licking his cock. Then Derek grabbed her from her hair.She sat on him and he put his dick in her, as deep as he could.That moment Meredith screamed "ohhh yeahh" and looked at him. Derek was ready to cum. They were really close, her tits were touching his chest, he was grabbing tight her ass and she was caressing his arms and back.  They were kissing like it was their first time. Derek screamed her name and cum. They ended up with a quick hook up.

Meredith dressed and asked Derek to leave not being sure if she wanted this to happen.

-"We will talk about it...!"Said Derek leaving the car.

-"Actually...can i stay in your place tonight?"asked Meredith

-"So we are going for a second round huh?"Said Derek laughing.

-"Derek come on..it will be a completely chaos in my house."

-"Ok but i don't promise that i will not touch you..."said Derek with husky voice and a hot look.

-"Forget it i will sleep at the hospital."Said Meredith

-"I'm teasing you. Come sleep at my place. I will not do anything...i promise.Let's go."Said Derek

———————————————————
Stay tuned for part 2!
Don't forget to vote!