Chapter 67: Clashing Ideals

Start from the beginning

Y/N proceeds to let out a barrage of bullets as Kazuto summons a wall of blades to protect himself before he jumps in the air and brings down a storm of blades.

Y/N: Whoa!

She creates a vortex of water as the blades are sent back to Kazuto at full speed.

Kazuto: Crap!!!

The blades make direct contact as Kazuto is falling down his Aura flickering as Y/N uses the vortex to grab him and gently place him on the ground.

Y/N: (running to her father) Dad!

Y/N: Are you okay?

Kazuto: (sitting up) I really didn't see that last move coming.

Y/N: Hehehehe, I practice a lot by myself while you're out hunting down Grimm.

Kazuto: I can tell, if I'm not careful you'll surpass your old man in no time.

Y/N: I think I just did.

Kazuto: Not yet you haven't!

Kazuto puts her daughter in a playful headlock and rubs her head.

Y/N: Hey!

Kazuto: Do you give up?

Y/N: F-Fine! I give!

Kazuto: (releasing her) Told ya you haven't gotten the best of me yet.

Y/N: Hmph! Cheater...

Kazuto: Don't be a sore loser.

Y/N: Hmph.

Suddenly a bird made of Aura flies above then before landing on Kazuto's head.

The bird opens it's mouth as Sakuya's voice can be heard.

Sakuya: Dinners ready! You both better hurry up before it gets cold.

Kazuto: Alright, we're on our way.

Y/N: I hope it's F/F.

Kazuto: Me too.

Kazuto and her daughter then depart from the open field and head home.

Back in the real world L/N and Blake has just seperated from Yang to fulfill their part of the plan as at the cliffside Jaune, Ruby, Ren, Nora, Qrow, and Oscar are standing by.

Jaune: Yes! It's all going to plan!

Jaune then looks to Ren and Nora, who just stare at him with neutral looks.

Jaune: (clears throat) I mean, uh... roger.

Ren and Nora exchange a brief glance while rolling their eyes at their leader. Oscar notices Ruby looking over with concern to Qrow, who is leaning against a tree with an uneasy look on his face.