Why does he have to be so slow with his movements? Why can't I just use the tissue box?

I am acting like I'm not enjoying this, because I am. But no way am I going to admit this to him.

"Want me to clear that too?" He says pointing at my chest that is moving up and down in fast and short breaths.

"I-"

"Yes or no Elvira?" He asks as his eyes watch each and every action of mine. It makes me feel nervous and I never felt nervous. Not like this.

I open my mouth but no words come out. I want to say yes but that would be surrendering to him. If I say no, he might back away and I know he won't force himself on me.

It's as if he sees the conflict in my eyes because what he says next calms my nerves for a second before I realise what is happening.

"Time's up baby," he winks at me with grin before his head ducks and he starts to lick off the frosting. One of his hand remains on the window while the other one pulls me closer by my waist.

My mind barely registers the fact that he called me 'baby' before my mind fogs up not letting me think about anything other than what is happening right now.

My head leans back against the glass, biting my lip to hold in a moan at the soft touch of his lips on my delicate skin. My hands go in his hair slightly tugging at them making him groan.

But what pushes me off the edge is when he starts to suck. His hot, wet tongue touching me is making me want to pull him closer. Impossibly closer.

"Fuck Zane," I groan. I can feel his smirk forming. The knot in my stomach is making it harder to stop him, feeling hot and bothered, I try to clench my thighs together.

"Not today," he says lifting his head and looking at me. He looks like a kid that just got his favourite candy.

His eyes glance down at my chest once more making me curious too, I look down to see a red mark. A hickey. He just gave me a hickey and it is in plain sight.

"Zane, oh my God," I shove him away from me and run towards where my purse is on the floor near my desk chair.

His chuckles fill the office but all I am doing is fuming right now.

"Zane! I have a meeting in less than an hour!" I raise my voice slightly as I rummage through my purse to find my concealer. Finally finding it, I walk over to where the sofas are and look in the mirror on the wall just above them.

I start applying it before Zane comes from behind me. I turn to him and give him a glare.

"Don't you dare come close to me," he puts his hands up in a surrender motion but the quirk of lips tells me he finds this amusing.

After finally covering it up, I see that you can still see it but no enough, only when you are close enough.

When I turn around, my heart stops at Zane looking through my computer. I run towards him and shove him away.

"You shouldn't be looking through people's stuff. Ever heard of privacy?" I rush out while he looks at me confused.

"What is happening on the day after Irene's birthday?" he asks. I don't let anything change on my face as I answer him.

"Just another event," I shrug and shut my computer off making sure to log off first.

"You are booked throughout," he mumbles and I nod but avoid eye contact with him.

"Yeah, you should be grateful that I even accepted yours in so last minute," I say to him as I start to clean my office and picking small things off the floor or fixing the small throw pillows on the sofas. Overall, just avoiding him.