Chapter 10

<Hiccup POV>

It has been a few weeks since I woke up from my unconscious state and my relationship with (Y/N) have getting stronger and stronger. Right now, me and (Y/N) are on top of one of the tall stump stones with our dragon playing and brawling with each other behind us. They too have gotten closer like a sibling.

Me and (Y/N) were enjoying the view if the sunset in front of us silently when she suddenly spoke up and the things she said makes me look at her . I turn my head to look at her shock as she looks at me with a smile on her face not out of happiness, but sadness.

Y/N : I want to leave, Hiccup....

Hiccup : B-but, why?!

I ask her as I grab both of her shoulder and look straight into her eyes. She holds my arms and continue to say.

Y/N : I wanted to travel around the world. I wanted to see and discover new island we can travel to. I wanted to see the world, Hiccup. But I would be back. I promise you that I would be back.

She promises me as tears start to stream down her face. I look at her lovingly as I bring my face cupping her face and wipe the tears with my thumb. I can feel tears prickling in my eyes too, but hold it in.

Hiccup : It's fine. But there's something I need to tell you before you go....

I said and she look at me waiting patiently for me to continue. I take my hands away from her face and hold her hands in my hands then close my eyes and heave a sigh. I open my eyes and stare straight into her eyes.

Hiccup : Since the day I first saw you in the wood when you help Toothless out of his strain, I have been wanting to know you. And then that day when we officially met at the grass field, I was so happy. From there we start doing a lot of things together and share a lot of things. You were always beside me when everyone else stay away from me. You have always supported me and encourage me when everyone else have given up on me. You always been there when I hurt myself and take care of me.... I, like you, (Y/N). No, wait, love you, (Y/N). It would be an honoured if you accept me. Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?

I confess to her and see more tears stream down her face as a smile broke out on her face. She then hugs me out of nowhere making both of us fall on the ground with me on my back and her on top of me, her arms wrap around my neck.

Y/N : Hahahaha, yes. Yes, Hiccup! I will be your girlfriend and accept you as my boyfriend.

She said happily while laughing happily. Her answer makes me broke out into a huge smile as I wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her and laughing with her. I was so happy that no words could describe how happy I am.

Once the laugh died down, (Y/N) lift her head from my chest and kiss me taking me by surprised as she then quickly buried her face back into my chest and clutching onto my shirt. My eyes were wide open processing what just happen when another huge smile creep up to my face as I hug her tighter.

We stay like that for who knows how long enjoying each other company not realizing that the night has come. Once we broke away from the hug, I stood up and offer my hand to her which she takes and help her stand. I offer to her to ride with me on Toothless which she accepts and Galax letting her do so.

I get on Toothless and once again offer my hand to her which she once again takes and I pull her up as she sits behind me, wrapping her arms round my body. We then took off back to Berk.

<TIME SKIP>

Today is the day (Y/N) is going to leave Berk. She is now on Galax with her things strap beside Galax. I was standing beside her with my dad while the others and the Vikings stay a bit far from us. My dad had his hand on my shoulder in a soothing manner.

Hiccup : Is all the things you needed pack already? How about a knife? Or a shield? Or-....

Y/N : Hiccup. I will be fine. Trust me.

Hiccup : B-but....

Y/N : It's okay. I will definitely be back. Can you wait for me?

She asks me. I look into her eyes as she looks back into mind. I then heave a sigh and smile at her then nod my head. She then smiles back at me reassuringly. Well, can't blame me for being worried. She is my girl after all. I then hold out her hands and put a necklace into her palm. The necklace is something I make myself with a Night Fury shape pendant on it. She takes it and look at me confuse. I then take out my necklace which is the same as her.

Hiccup : I will wait for you no matter how long it takes.

Y/N : Thank you, Hiccup.

She said and wear the necklace around her neck. She then turns to my dad.

Y/N : Thank you for having me in your village. It's nice getting to know all of you. I will surely miss everyone on my travel.

Stoick : Don't mind it, dear. You're always welcome here.

My dad then moves closer to (Y/N) ear and whisper to her to not let anyone heard, but I did.

Stoick : Plus, I heard from Hiccup that you're now my son's girlfriend.

(Y/N) face then turn bright red from embarrass as I can feel my face heat up. So, I cough a couple of time out of embarrassment. She then looks away, but then turn back to me.

Y/N : I will be going first then, Hiccup.... Bye.

She said as she and Galax took off to the sky. I keep looking at her flying away from Berk until she can't be seen anymore.

Hiccup : I will wait for your return, (Y/N). No matter how long it will take, I will patiently wait for you as my heart already belongs to you.

_______________________________________________________