Chapter 5

<Your POV>

Today I am not going to the last day of Hiccup dragon training. I have decided not to go since there is nothing to watch actually. Just them train to kill the dragon which Hiccup don't like, but was force to attend it because of his father. Can't blame his father as he is the chief and Hiccup is his son and the Vikings having a simple-minded.

I was at the valley with Galax and Toothless. I plan on taking them out for a fly. I would ride Toothless while Galax will follow beside us. Galax doesn't mind it since he knows that Toothless can't fly without a rider. And this is another thing that me and Hiccup discovered. Dragon are a highly intelligent dragon and they can understand anything we said to them or maybe the only they trust which is the other question we had that is unanswered.

<TIME SKIP>

Its already afternoon once we get back to the valley. I let them go and have some rest after a long while flying while I catch some fish to feed the dragon. Once I catch enough fish for me, Hiccup which will be here at any moment and the dragons, I get out of the water reservoir in the valley and dried myself with the fire make by Galax while grilling some fish for me and Hiccup.

Hiccup : .... Leaving! We're leaving.

I turn to look at Hiccup seeing him carrying a basket on his shoulder. I look at him confusedly while he looks at me and continue to talk.

Hiccup : Let's pack up. Looks like you and me are taking a little vacation. Forever. Oh man.

I then proceed on walking to Hiccup when a girl appears out of nowhere and sitting on top of the big rock in front of Hiccup with an axe in her hand. I take out my pocket knife while Hiccup startle in shock on seeing Astrid in front of him.

Hiccup : Oh what the?! What are you doing here?

Hiccup said while looking at me signalling me to take care of the dragon. I nod and slowly move away from there since it seems that the girl haven't notice me yet. Lucky me.

<Hiccup POV>

Astrid : I want to know what's going on? No one just gets as good as you do. Especially you. Start talking! Are you training with someone?

Astrid question me as she walks to me with me backing away from her.

Hiccup : Training?

Astrid : It better not involve this.

Astrid exclaim while holding my safety jacket I always wear whenever me and Toothless go flying. I tried to calm her down.

Hiccup : I know this looks really bad, but you see....

My word was cut off as she pulls me from behind making me fall to the ground. She then looks to the middle of the valley and start walking there which makes me panic.

Hiccup : You're right, you're right, you're right. I'm through with the lies. I've been making outfits. So, you got me. It's time everyone knew. Drag me back, go ahead. Here we go.

I said as I take her hand and put it on my chest. She ignores me and she grab my hand twisting it to the back making me yelp in pain and fall on my knees.

Hiccup : Ow! Why would you do that?!

She then pushes me to the ground making me fall on my back.

Astrid : That's for lies. And that's for everything else.

She said as she let go of her axe on top of me making the base of the handle to hit me in my stomach. Then a growl came from somewhere making me groan.