Chapter 4

<Your POV>

Our days went by just like that with Hiccup in the morning going to his dragon training class while I watch from the top of the hill like always. In the afternoon, we will test out the fake tail Hiccup renewed. At night, Hiccup would renew the fake tail if the fake tail still malfunctions while I did some renovation to my cabin so there would be a place big enough for Galax and Toothless.

Today, we will once again test out the fake tail. Me and Hiccup were both on our dragon and is flying in the air. While making fake tail for Toothless, he also makes a saddle for Galax and me. I was so happy that I put it on Galax with his consent of course and quickly took off with Galax enjoying our time in the air. I feel so free flying and thought that maybe this is how dragons always feel. Since then, my bond with Galax deepen even more.

Back to the present, Hiccup is looking down at the instruction on how to use the tail he makes to help him guide and fly Toothless. Me and Galax fly beside him and Toothless.

Hiccup : Ok, bud. We're gonna take this nice and slow. Here we go, here we go. Position.... Three, no, four.

He then set the gear to the tail to four opening the fake tail wider. Toothless take a look at his tail and look confident about it as he glides through the wind happily. Me and Galax follow from behind. We were flying a bit far from Berk to make sure that no one can see us especially the dragons.

Once Hiccup see that there is nothing wrong with the tail and Toothless seems to be feeling comfortable, he then looks back at the manual.

Hiccup : All right, it's go time, it's go time.

Hiccup then guide Toothless to fly low and through sea ​​gates, residual stumps and stump stones. Me and Galax follow them while Hiccup keep on encouraging Toothless. I was just looking at Hiccup and Toothless not saying anything as I don't want to distract Hiccup from doing what he did. It needs lot of concentration to make sure that he and Toothless wouldn't crash onto anything and injured themselves or worst get them kill.

Hiccup : Come on buddy! Come on buddy! Yes, it worked!

I heard Hiccup said, but soon they crash on a stump stones, but luckily, Toothless manage to avoid it by using his leg to push them away from the stump stones. Hiccup then apologize to Toothless as I chuckle. He then once again accidently guides Toothless to another stump stones and admitting his mistake.

Hiccup : Sorry. It was my fault.

Toothless then slap Hiccup face with his ear indicating that he is pissed.

Hiccup : Yeah, yeah, I'm on it. Position four, three.

I heard Hiccup said and then guide Toothless to fly higher. Toothless was so happy that he could fly again as he sticks out his tongue feeling the wind brushing his face.

Hiccup : Yeah, go baby! Yes! Oh, this is amazing! The wind in my.... Cheat sheet! Stop!

Hiccup exclaim cutting off his own word as his manual get blew away by the wind. He tried to catch it, but missed it and so did I. As they fly higher, Toothless then wanted to fly back down, but Hiccup safety strap slip off its hook making Hiccup flew away from Toothless back.

Hiccup : NO! Oh gosh! Oh gods! Oh no!

This makes Hiccup and Toothless to panic and so did I as they started to fall. This would get both of them kill. Toothless keep on flapping his wings, but it wouldn't help since he need Hiccup to fly. I then fly straight to Hiccup and reach out my hand for him to take.

Y/N : Hiccup! Take my hand quick!

He takes my hand and I pull him to sit behind me. I then guide Galax to fly straight to Toothless next.

Y/N : Toothless, open your wings now!

I said while I hold out my hand like wings and as if he understands, he did the same and open his wings slowing his fall a bit. I then turn to Hiccup behind me as I guide Galax to fly above Toothless.

Y/N : Hiccup, you need to go to Toothless now!

He nods and jump to Toothless underneath us. He then quickly straps back his safety belt and guide Toothless through all of the stump stones and sea gates there. Me and Galax following behind expertly.

Once we manage to get through all the obstacles there is, Hiccup throw out his hands to the air celebrating their success while Toothless shoot his fireball to the front. This makes Hiccup complain as they then fly through the blast.

Hiccup : Come on....

<TIME SKIP>

We were all now at a rocky island getting some rest while the two dragons were enjoying the fishes I caught for them. Me and Hiccup grill our fish on the fire make by Toothless. While eating, Toothless then spit out a fish head offering it to Hiccup which Hiccup politely refuse.

Hiccup : No thanks. I'm good.

Then a group of Terrible Terror came to where we are. Toothless and Galax growl at them while protecting their fishes. One of the Terrible Terror then take the fish head Toothless spit out a bit away from there making another one to follow it. The one who take the fish head then chase the other one away from there.

Then a fish from Toothless pile stood up and move away from the piles showing a Terrible Terror pulling on the fish tail. Toothless than quickly snatch it back form the smaller dragon and then laugh at it.

The Terrible Terror than scratch the ground below him while glaring at Toothless with Toothless just look at it uninterested. The smaller dragon then opens his mouth and Toothless quickly blow a small amount of fire into the smaller dragon making the smaller dragon to swallow the fire knocking the smaller dragon.

The Terrible Terror than walk away from Toothless swaggering from left to right. Hiccup then talk making the smaller dragon to look at him.

Hiccup : Not so fireproof on the inside, are you? Here you go.

Hiccup then give the smaller dragon his fish while I did the same to the other Terrible Terror taking a fish or two from Galax. Me and Hiccup then sat back down leaning on our dragon watching the group of the smaller dragons eat.

Once they ate the fish, they look at me and Hiccup. One of the Terrible Terror then walk to Hiccup while two of it came to me. They then snuggle into our arm and sit beside us. This gesture from the smaller dragon makes me smile while Hiccup were shock.

Hiccup : Everything we know about you guys is wrong.

Y/N : Uhum. I am glad that my decision on befriending the dragons are right. They actually such a gentle creature.

Hiccup : Yeah.... I hope the people at my village can see this. They're actually not a threat.

We then sat there quietly while enjoying the sunset in front of us.

_______________________________________________________