End of the Year Party

~Denki POV~

I woke up to the sun shining directly in to my face. I opened my eyes to see Kyoka still snuggled into my chest with my arms wrapped around her. I smiled at how peaceful she was. I wanted to get up and close the blinds but that would mean waking up Kyoka, so I decided to deal with it and wait until she woke up. It was shortly after that did she start to stir. SHe opened her eyess to be met with mine. Dark indigo met with lightning amber. She giggled and pecked me on the cheek.

I let go of her and we both got up. Then I remembered that last night she was only in my sweatshirt, so I picked up some sweatpants off of the ground and tossed them to her. She pouted a little and put them on as I turned around. After that we went downstairs to get some breakfast. We were met by Sato standing in the kitchen about to start cooking.

"Oh, mornin Sato. I can cook for you if you want," I offered.

"Nah it's alright man. You've cooked enough for us this year, I thought I could get back into my gig and cook for you this morning," Sato waved me off. I shrugged and Kyoka and I went to sit on the couch. We turned on the T.V. and started watching whatever came on. Soon after everyone else came downstairs to.

"Kyoka! Are you wearing Kaminari's clothes?" Ashido asked as she walked over to us.

"You're one to talk," Kyoka shot back. Ashido looked at herself to see Sero's t-shirt and sweatpants on. Ashido giggled and sat on the other couch where Sero was sitting. After around ten minutes Sato called us all to say that breakfast was ready. He gave us our plates and we dug in.

"Man! This is way better than mine! How do you do it Sato?" I asked him through a mouthful of toast.

"Well, ever since I figured out what my quirk was I started baking," he said rubbing the back of his head. Everyone chuckled and kept eating.

"Man that was good!" Ashido sighed when we finished. From there we talked about anything that came to mind.

"Oh! The party's tonight isn't it?" Hagakure asked. She decided to keep the quirk canceling bracelet so we could all still see her.

"Yeah, I think we said it started at 5:30 right?" Ojiro asked.

"5," Iida corrected. I looked at the time to see that it was already noon.

"Why don't we all go get party supplies?" I suggested. Everyone seemed to like that idea, so we split up into pairs or groups and went shopping. Kyoka and I were in charge of music, and that was a good thing. If we chose someone like Koda......not everyone would be happy.

"So what kind of music should we get?" I asked her. She thought on it for a moment.

"Why don't we just get different kinds?" She asked. It seemed like a good idea, so we went to the music store at the mall. We wondered around the music store for a bit before we found the music we were gonna play. When we were done I looked at my watch to see that it was already 1.

"Wanna get some lunch?" I asked her.

"Sure, I could eat," she said. She said. We walked to the food court and considered what we should get.

"I'm kind of craving some teriyaki, what about you?" She asked looking up at me.

"Teriyaki sounds good," I agreed. We got teriyaki and sat down at one of the tables. I noticed that Kyoka looked distracted, and I got worried.

"Kyoka? You look like you've got something on your mind," I pointed out. She looked up at me in surprise, like she forgot we were here.

"Sorry, it's just...it's hard to believe everything that led us here was all in a year, and I feel like I've known you my whole life, I mean, we already know pretty much everything about each other, and we don't have any secrets," she said. I choked on my drink when she said that last part. It wasn't entirely true. Her dad and I had a big plan for when we graduated, and we hadn't told her yet.