Bonfire Party

*Kyoka POV*

"So, what were you two doing over there?" Mina asked in a teasing voice as we walked over to them.

"N-nothing. We were just relaxing after all the stuff with the festival," I explained. She didnt look convinced but instead looked at me in a very teasing way. I shoved her to get her to stop. She just giggled while she and Hagakure walked away. I walked over to a bench and sat down and just stared at the fire. I felt so relaxed. Seeing the fire just burning away, watching the flames dance, feeling the heat against my skin in the chilly night air, it calmed me.

"Alright! Who's hungry?" Kirishima asksd as he and a few others brought out a grill, bread rolls, a table, and all other kinds of party food. Now that I thought about it I was kinda hungry. I waited for them to say the food was ready to go get some. I got a classic burger and a root beer. I was eating in peace before Kirishima and some kid from 1-b, Tetsutetsu I think, came over to me in a wierd manner.

"Heyyy Jiro. Whatcha doin?" Kirishima asked me. His words were very slurred and he was very unstable. I looked over to see Ashido and Hagakure giggling. Then I realized that they spiked the punch, and it looks like these two had way to much. Now that I'm looking around, it looks like almost everyone did to. I made a mental note to myself not to get any punch.

"Hey Kyoka! Everyone here seems kinda weird...." Denki said walking up next to me.

"Yeah, that's cuz they're all drunk. Domt drink the punch," I warned him. He looked at the cup in his hand and tossed it aside.

"Guess that's why I got a little dizzy. Ashido spiked the punch didnt she?" He guessed.

"Yep," I confirmed. By now music was blasting and everyone expect the responsible ones (Denki, me, Yaomomo and Todoroki,) were all drunk. Since they were all drunk, they would all be incredibly stupid, so I wanted to stick around for a bit and see what happens. Apparently Denki had the same idea cuz he sat down next to me.

"Oi! The hell is all this noise?" Bakugo asked drunkenly. Kirishima and Testutetsu walked over to him and tried to converse.

"C'mon Bakubro! Let's all hang out a bit," Kirishima said. He was slung over Tetsutetsu's shoulder and vise versa.

"Oi! Weird hair! Why are you hangin around with this knock off version of you?" Bakugo asked. He got up and fell over onto Kirishima. He moved his way in between them and took Tetsutetsu's spot. Kirishima and Bakugo walked off leaving Tetsutetsu to trip over absolutley nothing. Kendo, one of the few of us who didnt get drunk, walked over to him and helped him walk back to their dorms.

"Ojiroooooooo! I'm tired! Carry me!" Hagakure whined. Ojiro sas also not in a drunken state, but he was extremely red. Hagakure was clinging on to him and wanting to get on his back. After a while Ojiro just sighed and shook his head.

"Fine, get on," Ojiro gave in. He crouched down a bit and let a drunk Hagakure climb on to his back.

"Yipeeee! I got a horse!!" Hagakure cheered. She went around screaming about how she had a horse and that she wanted him to trucka and races, all the while he was just sweat dropping the whole time. After about ten minutes Hagakure finally gave in and passed out. Ojiro sighed and took her to the dorms.

Stuff like this went on for a while until I got bored and needed some relaxation. I stood up to get some air, and I saw Denki doing the same.

"You getting away from all this to?" He asked.

"Yeah. It was funny at first but now it's just to chaotic. Besides I needed some air," I said. We went to the woods together and walked until we found a clearing in the trees. We lay down next to each other and just stared at the stars.