First Date

《Sorry if I havent been able to get better about updating been trying to get better but if I dont I'm really sorry》

*Denki POV*

It had been two days after I was discharged from the hospital. Right now I'm beating Bakugo in Mario Cart.

"THIS GAME IS RIGGED!!" He yelled.

"Mayne he's just better than you?" Kirishima suggested boldly.

"You have a death wish," Todoroki said from the kitchen.

"WHAT WAS THAT WEIRD HAIR!?" He yelled. Kirishima took off and Bakugo chased him down. I laughed ag their childish actions.

"What's so funny? Wait, let me guess, you were beating him at Mario Cart, Kirishima said you were better than him, he got mad and started chasing him?" She guessed.

"You're a psychic or something," I said as she sat down next to me.

"Well, you guys are pretty predictable," she pointed out. I chuckled a bit and switched the input so we could watch something. We were sitting there for a minute before Bakugo and Kirishima came back.

"We should go," she suggested. I nodded and she helped me up. We walked out of the door and closed it just as an explosion hit it. We laughed and walked towards the park. We sat down on a bench and enjoyed the peace.

"Hey.....Kyoka?" I asked her.

"Hm? What's up?" She asked.

"Well........I've noticed something," I started off. She scooted closer to me and hugged me from the side.

"What's wrong? You can tell me anything you know," she said looking up at me.

"It's just that.....we've been dating for a couple months.....and we havent really been on a proper date.....so I was wondering if you'd want to go on one soon?" I asked. Her face turned a little red and she looked away a little.

"Well....how does today sound?" She asked slowly.

"We have a couple more days off thanks to the incident, so why not?" I asked.

"What were you thinking we should do?" She asked.

"Well, since my leg is all screwed up we cant really go to a restaurant or amusement park, so I was thinking we could go see a movie?" I asked.

"That sounds good. What should we go see?"

"Well, I heard there was this really good movie series called Alien. Apparently they made a new movie that explains how the first movies happened, so i was thinking we could go see that?" I suggested. She nodded and we got up and headed for the theater. We walked in and walked up to the movie clerk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The clerk asked.

"I'd like to buy two tickets for the "Alien: Prometheus" movie please," I asked handing her enough money for it. She nodded and gave us the tickets I exchange for the money.

"I dont mean to pry sir, but are you ok?" She asked.

"Oh I'm fine. During a villain attack recently my side was injured severely and it effecting my leg, but I'll be fine in a couple days," I explained. She looked a little relieved when I explained and we walked into the movie. We found some seats towards the back and sat down.

"Shouldnt we get closer to the front?" Kyoka asked confused.

"No. I've learned from experience that if you sit at the front row, you have to look up and your neck is sore as hell afterward," I explained. The movie started and it already gave off an eerie vibe. I can tell Kyoka was getting a little nervous. I lifted the arm rest between us and scooted closer to her. She grabbed my hand and sat back a bit. The movie had a couple jump scares, and a scene we definitely weren't expecting, but it was good. One of the jump scares, which didnt seem that scary to me, but it must have been for Kyoka, because when it happened she jumped sideways into me and clung to my arm tightly.