Sports Festival: End

*a/n sorry I havent updated this story for a while, between school and my other two stories I havent had much time to work on this, so sorry if sometimes updates are slower than normal*

*Kyoka POV*

After the unexpected battle between Midoriya and that kid Shinso, the tournament really kicked off. There were lots of epic battles between crazy strong people. Todoroki vs Sero ended quickly, but Todoroki froze half the freakin stadium! Bakugo vs Urarala left me baffled. I had no idea Hraraka was motivated like that, and she actually held her own against Katsuki Bakugo, arguably the strongest student in class 1-A.

I felt bad when Yaomomo lost to Tokoyami and Dark Shadow though. Denki was put out preatty quickly to, poor guy. When he came back he looked disappointed.

"You alright?" I asked him as he sat next to me. He nodded sadly, which didnt convince me. Instead I settled for rubbing circles on his back to sooth him. He seemed to relax a bit at that. He looked up at me and smiled in thanks. I noticed that most of the time he just had a fake smile to make it look like he was always happy, but this was a genuine smile, and I liked that.

From there the battles only escalated. Tokoyami vs Bakugo ended rather quickly, what with Tokoyami being at the disadvantage he was at. Midoriya vs Todoroki was jaw dropping though. The sheer power they both possessed, it was breathtaking. In the end Todoroki managed to come out on top. The battle at the end, Bakugo vs Todoroki, that was what really amzed me.

After the tournament ended they allowed us to continue around the fair for the rest of the day since there was still a couple hours of daylight left.

"Whaddya wanna do?" Denki asked me.

"I dont know to be honest. We already did a lot of this stuff the other day..." I pondered.

"Some of the upper class men made a dodge ball court, wanna get some people and have a dodgeball game?" Denki suggested. That actually wasnt a bad idea, so we went and gathered some people. I was surprised when Bakugo didnt jump at the chance to prove that he was better than everyone else at something, but then again he was troubled by his fight against Todoroki.

We managed to get twelve people, including Denki and I. We got Ashido, Uraraka, Kirishima, Sero, Kendo, Yaomomo, Shoji, Ojiro, Hagakure and Asui. We split the teams up like this:

Team 1: Denki, Kirishima, Sero, Ojiro, Ashido and Uraraka.

Team 2: me, Kendo, Yaomomo, Hagakure, Asui and Shoji.

We set up the dodgeballs and got ready. We managed to get Iida to be the ref, so he listed off the rules.

"Alright, the rules are, no head shots, and no quirks. I'd you're hit by a ball, you're out, if you're teammate catches a ball and you're the first in line of the teammates out, you can go back in. Ready?" He said after he explained the rules. Both teams nodded.

"Begin!" He yelled. We all took off as fast as we could without using out quirks to get to the center. Once we all had a ball we raced back to the wall so we could start throwing. Once we did, the chaos started. The first to get out was Shoji, he used the webs between his unremovable arms to protect Asui and Yaomomo from a wave of attacks.

The other to get out was Sero, who got pegged in the arm by Hagakure. There wasnt exactly a way for her to not use her quirk, so we just covered her in some of her old clothes, like her old scarves, beanies, etc.

Ashido and Hagakure had a standoff. Hagakure hit Ashido in the arm while Ashido hit Hagakure in the stomach. Now it was a 4 v 4. Kendo took out Kirishima and Kirishima took out Yaomomo. I managed to take out Ojiro, and Asui managed to take out Uraraka, leaving only Denki left. Denki picked up two dodgeballs and got ready. Asui threw the ball she was holding at him, but what he did next supprised me.