15 : 𝖲𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗌

"Yeonjun, wait! GAH!"

"Y/N!"

Yeonjun heaved her up as she tripped over the wobbling stairs. Dusts and smaller debris from the ceiling rained on them like powder as the building continued to shake. He held a firm grip on her wrist as he hoisted her, giving an assisting hold around her shoulder and waist. Soon, they bursted through the door. The rooftop had cracks all over the floor and their friends and Mr. Jung were by the edge, huddled together. However, unwanted refugees were also present; two more scientists and Dr. Kim.

"Y/N!" Taehyun ran up to them. "Hyung, thank goodness. Where have you been?!"

"Where's Beomgyu?!" Y/N looked around.

"Noona and Irene has him." Taehyun led them to the group. "Mr. Jung! It's them! They made it!"

"Y/N, Yeonjun!" Mr. Jung held out an arm to collect them.

Amidst the shaking, Y/N broke lose from Yeonjun and threw herself to their teacher who willingly held her tight. As they crouched safely on the ground, she couldn't help but sob. For all those times they doubted him, all he wanted was to save them. Massive guilt surged throughout her system.

"Don't cry," Mr. Jung gently hushed. "Not at this point, Miss L/N. Get yourself together."

"YOON BAE!" Dr. Kim roared from the other side of the area.

His scientists took out their guns and aimed directly at Mr. Jung. Y/N glanced at the boys behind her.

"I thought you took care of the rest?!"

Kai grimaced. "We thought so too!"

"I swear to God, there's a lot of them." Soobin hissed.

"I.. I still have shards.." Felix showed his wounded palm. "If y'all want it.."

Hyunjin scowled. "Mate, I told you to let go of it!"

He grabbed the shards from Felix' hands and threw them towards one of the scientists. It didn't hit the target, therefore, a gun was fired and down fell Felix with a bloody chest.

"FELIX!" Irene screamed and rushed to him. "NO! FELIX!"

"Mate.." Hyunjin held him on his arms. "Come on, man.. Don't.. Don't close your eyes.."

"The cure, Yoon Bae!" Dr. Kim shouted. "This could end at any moment; just give me the bottle!"

"Mr. Jung!" Soobin hissed. "Don't you ever!"

Mr. Jung kept a hand inside his coat, securing the bottle in the pocket. He stood up, feeling dizzy and unstable as the building still hasn't stopped shaking. Meanwhile, the young ones were panicking behind him.

"Stop this, Kim." Mr. Jung pleaded. "Please, this isn't what we're here for."

"This is exactly what I'm here for!" Dr. Kim argued, pointing his gun at the teacher. "But you're in the way, my friend."

"Felix.." Yeonjun shook him. "Don't die on me, man.. We're still hoarding ramens right..?"

"Aight, mate.." Felix' held out a bloody peace sign and smiled weakly.