04 : 𝖬𝗋. 𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗀

Night 2.

"Alright," Soobin faced the rest of the group. "For the last time, who's checking the other room?"

"We've been debating since this morning!" Irene complained with an eye roll. "Can't we just ignore it?!"

"But noona," Kai intervened. "What if it's a student?"

"And what if it's a zombie- whatever those infected shits are called?" Yeonjun hissed.

Seulgi nodded. "Dude's got a point."

"I'm not saying we should all check it." Soobin sighed. "Because if Kai was right, then wouldn't it be nice to help somebody's out there? Come on, they might be-"

"Dead." Taehyun cut him off. "They might be dead by now."

Y/N watched them argue as she chewed on a snack at the far back. Beomgyu was sitting beside her, snoozing. Hyunjin was just on the table, swinging his feet as he refused to speak. Felix was lying with his back on the floor, staring at the ceiling. Ever since the crash, cluttering noises resonated from the other room nearby. It was as if someone was right there but they weren't quite sure whether that person was infected or not.

"An entire day," Felix sighed. "We could've been productive yet these fellas chose to argue over a noise next door, aye?"

Yeonjun threw a piece of chalk at him. "Shut up!"

"That's not nice of you." Hyunjin commented.

"Hold on," Yeonjun looked around. "I'm trying to find out who asked."

"You know what? Since you're being such a scumbag, why don't you go out there and check the other room?" Irene suggested.

Soobin applauded. "That's a brilliant idea. Yeonjun, it wasn't really nice meeting you. You won't be missed."

"Fuck you." The pink-haired sneered. "I hope none of you survives if I die. You're all a bunch of losers."

"I'll go with him." Y/N stated nonchalantly.

Beomgyu looked at her. "Why? It's dangerous, Y/N. You should stay."

"Why not? He looks terrified anyways."

"Suck on my toes." Yeonjun spat.

"I'd rather throw you out the window."

"I'll tag along." Taehyun raised a hand.

"Taehyun, no." Seulgi hissed. "I can't lose you!"

"Who says I'm gonna die?"

"Damn, let your brother go ma'am." Hyunjin chuckled. "He might have the height of a child but he's a grown up."

"Can I.. Can I make dinner for everyone?" Kai nervously spoke, earning everyone's stare. "I mean.. We haven't eaten yet.."

Irene rolled her eyes. "Whatever. So, when are you guys leaving?"

"And when are you shutting your mouth?" Yeonjun scowled, swinging the door open.

Y/N and Taehyun followed shortly, giving Irene an apologetic look.