Quirk I: Troubled Past

_
_
_

Musutafu, Japan
5 Years Prior to Joining U.A.
Aldera Middle School, 2nd Year
After School Day

*The school day finally let out, and a 11 year old Izuku Midoriya is heading home, hoping that he doesn't run into Katsuki Bakugo and his friends, so he was in a hurry to get home, but his luck right into said peoples, but they're weren't target him at the moment, but targeting a girl with orange hair with ponytail on left side of her head. He keeps his distance to see what they're doing to the girl.*

Katsuki: Don't think about trying to run from us!

Friend #1: Yeah, Big Hands! Someone with a lame quirk like yours shouldn't be trying to be ring leader of the school! You're probably barely stronger then Deku!

Nameless Girl: Deku? Are.....are you talking about Midoriya?

Katsuki: So you do know who he is?

Nameless Girl: He's the boy that's quirkless right?

Katsuki: Yeah, that's him, to be honest we don't normally go others like ourselves, but your quirk is just pathetic. All your quirk does is increase the size of your manly hands, making them look even manlier! "He's laughs to his own joke along with his friends"

Izuku: Hey! Leave her be Kacchan!

*Katsuki and his two look behind and see Izuku, which annoys Friend #1 and Friend #2, but Katsuki only grins. He slowly walks up to Izuku, who doesn't seem to run away since he isn't a coward but get afraid. Katsuki stands there and looks at Izuku with a villainous grin on his face as places his hand in front of Izuku's chest, blasting him in the chest with his Explosion quirk, majorly injuries him and sends him flying down the street.*

Nameless Girl: Midoriya! *Runs past Friend #1 and #2*

Katsuki: Oh? So you wanna go to him? Then let me lend you a hand!! *Blastes her in the back as she past him, launching her over to Izuku*

Nameless Girl: Ugh!!

*Katsuki walks up to Izuku and the orange haired girl, he looks at the girl, but Izuku starts to stand up and gets between him and the girl. She looks up at him, admiring the courage he is bestowed. Katsuki grins and raises his hand again, but he doesn't blast Izuku a second time, he sees his mom, Mitsuki Bakugo staring dagger at her son.*

Katsuki: Damn it.....it's my mom...... Your beating is postponed..... *Looks at the orange haired girl* Same for you too Big Hands!

*As Katsuki and his friends left, Izuku helps the girl up after taking and explosion to her back. But as he took her hand, he feels sudden urges course through his body, but they weren't very strong.*

Izuku: Are you okay? *Looks into her eyes*

Nameless Girl: *looks away and blushes* Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for saving me.

Izuku: But you still got hurt though.

Nameless Girl: It's okay, Im used to it now.....

Izuku: Now!? So Kacchan does this to you too?

Nameless Girl: Kacchan? Is that the nickname you gave him?

Izuku: Yeah...

Nameless Girl: Yeah, ever since he knew my quirk only increases the size of my hands.... I know it's lame...

Izuku: What do you mean! Having a quirk that increases the size of your hands is amazing thing and it can in battle and rescue! Think about it, you can increase the size of your hand the instant before you attack someone to increase force of it. And when rescuing people, you can save alot of people at once, pick up rubble to free trapped people and protect them falling debris. There's so much more you can do with your quirk, just know quirk aren't always about power, it takes skill to use it. And if you're smart enough to think of strategies off the the top of your head, you can beat someone like Kacchan. *He blushes from embarrassment* S-s-sorry, kinda started mutter...