"We have a very different opinion on what disgraces the name of wizard Malfoy," Arthur responded and I smirked. "Clearly," Malfoy huffed and turned to me.

"And you must be Miss Bennet?" He tuned to Draco and his son nodded. Lucius turned back to me with a smirk on his face. "Draco's told me all about you as well, and your mother," he muttered and I gulped. "There's nothing worse than someone who betrays there own kind," Lucius Malfoy scowled at me and shoved Ginnys book at me before turning around. "Come Draco," he beckoned, "I'll see you at work."

I looked down, tears threatening to fall. Draco turned to us and smirked, "see you at school."

And with that they both left. I looked at ginnys book and noticed there was another book with it. This isn't Ginny's. I looked at it curiously. It was black and had gold corners. On the back was the name engraved 'Tom Marvolo Riddle'.

I gave Ginny her brown book back and kept the black one. I stuffed it under my cloak and looked up. Harry looked at me with a pityful look but I gave him a soft smile and followed the Weasley's outside.

After looking around Diagon Alley for a little while longer. Harry took us to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour and got us Ice-cream's. Hermione got Mint-Choc-Chip, Fred and George both got Chocolate, Ron got cookies and cream, Harry got Strawberry and Peanut Butter and I got Raspberry Ripple.

After that we said goodbye to Hermione and went back to the Weasley's. We spent the next two days at the Burrow just hanging out and playing games.

We had a game night and it was the best thing ever. We played Monopoly and Fred ended up flipping the board. It was hilarious. We played twister too and Ginny won every time. It was getting annoying. We played Charades too. Me, Harry and Ron were on a team, Molly, Arthur and Percy were on a team and Fred, George and Ginny were on a team. Me, Ron and Harry won the first game and and Ginny, Fred and George won the second game. We were having such a good time and as soon as we knew it, it was time to go to back Hogwarts.

Ron woke up late and made us late to the train station. By the time we got to the platform gateway it was 10:58am. Fred, George and Percy went through the barrier first, then Ginny, then Mr and Mrs Weasley. Me, Ron and Harry went last, we all ran up to the barrier and immediately hit the wall, crashing over our trolleys and onto the floor. Hedwig, Scabbers and Smokey went tumbling on to the floor.

I hit my forehead on the corner of the wall and groaned. "Hey!" Someone yelled, "what do you think your doing?"

It was the train guard walking over to us and the boys got up. "Sorry," Harry apologised, "l-lost control of the trolly."

The guard shook his head and walked away. I stood up and groaned again. "Liz your bleeding," Harry muttered and pointed to my head. I wiped the blood from my head and sighed. "It's fine," I muttered, "why can't we get through?"

"I don't know, the gateway's sealed its self for some reason," Ron answered and suddenly the clock ticked 11 and I groaned.

"The train leaves at exactly 11 o'clock we've missed it," I told them and Ron gulped. "Guys, if we can't get through, maybe mum and dad can't get back," he fretted and Harry sighed.

"Maybe we should just go and wait by the car," Harry suggested and Ron gasped, "the car."

Ron had a brilliant idea to drive the flying car to Hogwarts. "Brilliant". They practically had to drag me there cause I didn't think it would be a good idea. But eventually Harry just picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, carrying me there. We got to the car, threw our trunks and animals in the boot and I sat in the middle at the back. Ron drove and Harry sat next to him in the front. We flew up in the air and drove off.

Yours [A Harry Potter Love Story]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें