Chapter 6

Today was the day Rafe was going away and Nancie knew that itwould be hard for Eveyln so she had to be there for her best friend. Nancie woke up to Danny shaking her awake again.

"Ahhh!"Nancie screamed and hit Danny once again. "Owww not again!" Danny wined Nancie laughed and said shrugging "Sorry just a habbit if someone shakes me it's my reflexes."

"Ok well we have to get ready to see Rafe off."
"Ok be ready in 10." Nancie said getting into a little pink dress so she could easily slip her nurse outfit on when she needed to.

"Rafe I'm gonna miss you so much." Nancie said hugging Rafe goodbye. "I know I'll miss you to look after Eveyln will you." Rafe said to Nancie and she nodded.

"Goodbye Danny." Rafe said hugging him "don't brake my sisters heart and if anything happens to me make sure you look after her." "Don't worry I swear I won't leave her and I'll miss you man stay safe." Danny said patting Rafes back.

"Hey Rafe why is Eveyln not here?" Nancie questioned. "I told her not to come."Rafe said with a straight face.

"Why?" Danny and Nancie said at the same time.
"It's a test to see if she'll come and then I'll know if she really loves me." Rafe said getting cut of by the train horn indicating it will be leaving soon.
"Well I better get going seeing that Evelyn hasn't turned up." Rafe said sadly.

"Oh Rafe don't worry I know she loves you." Nancie said. "Anyway guys I'll see you soon, bye." Rafe said waving to them whilst walking to the train.

As Nancie and Danny were about to leave she saw Evelyn running towards them waving her hands. "Nancie has he left yet!" Eveyln exclaimed running over to her.

"Yeah Eveyln I'm sorry he just boarded." Nancie said sadly. "Oh, I- I didn't get to tell him I love him." Eveyln said walking closer to the train "well I'm gonna wave him off wherever he is, I'll see you guys later." Eveyln said.

"Ok bye."Nancie said hugging Eveyln and walking off holding hands with Danny. Eveyln said what she was going to do and waved the train off but she didn't know that Rafe could see her from outside the window but now he knows she really does love him.

"So where are you off to now?"Danny asked Nancie. "Well I need to go to the hospital my patient needs seeing, I promised him." Nancie said "Ok well I'll see you later meet me back at mine?" Danny asked. "Yeah bye." Nancie said kissing Danny before walking off.