When the group of friends boarded their jet, Mael received a call informing him that their wedding would be as soon as they got back home. Monét and Mael wouldn't admit it but they were nervous. So, they just decided to live their week up to the fullest.

Mael hesitated first "can y'all go get Dom and Izzy?" Dess and Jayda nodded walking out the kitchen. Samael didn't want them to see the other side of him.

"Aight, four and four. Whoever wins gotta gotta give the other head." Monét smirked, knowing that she was a pro at drinking. Lining for shot glasses she let him pick between the Henny or Patron shots.

"I want Patron." Monét spoke up cheerfully, she knew that she would be able to handle throwing back Patron shots over Henny. She knew Samael had lost when he chose the dark liquor. Pouring liquor in the four glasses Monét smiled.

"What y'all doing?" Dess came down with Izzy behind her, she looked at the four shots between Mael and Monét with a smirk.

"Seeing who can drink these shots the fastest. Here, record." Dess opened Snapchat, "Ready, Set, Go."

Monét and Samael raised to finish the drinks.

"Go Monét!" She cheered her on as she finished the last shot two seconds before Samael, jumping up and down he rushed on the other side of the counter picking her up and spinning her.

"SAMAEL STOPPPP" Monét screamed her words filled with laughter, Samael happiness matching hers. They were in they own world and you could see the happiness on both of their faces. Setting her back on her feet, she mugged him.

"You play too much, Thanos built ass boy."

Samael flinched at her causing her to run away quickly. Dess and Izzy stood with a smile on their faces.

"This nigga a simp!" Izzy teased him, Samael just stuck up his middle finger. Jayda and Dom finally made their way to the kitchen.

Monét tried to read Jayda but she couldn't, she was blank.

The guys all walked to the back of the house into the pool area, Monét eyed Samael all the way until he got outside. Her attraction to him was out of this world and it was a random feeling. She had always found him handsome but the lust was overflowing.

"Y'all... we really allowed light skin niggas to kidnap us. Bitch, I ain't even date light skin men prior to this arrangement." Shaking her head, she put her hand on her head "am I not ashamed of myself? am I not embarrazzed, this is really embarrazzing. I'm so attracted to that light skin man out there"

(Yes embarazzing... YouTube it)

"Girl. I used to date white men. That was the embarrazzing moment." Dess laughed, shaking her head.

"I just loved me some black men in general. If he was black, gimmedat." Jayda chimed in, Monét thought about anyone she dated even close to Dave's complexion and she shook her head no with a shrug.

@allhailMael: "I know Monét ass not standing on them counters again

@allhailMael: "I know Monét ass not standing on them counters again."

@domofficial: Don't care, my niggas we shootin' anybody

@bandhuntaizzy: fresh to deaf when I step, nigga you can't even hear it

Samael sighed, jumping out of his seat again seeing Monét standing on the counter tops once again. It was like something in her head told her to climb whenever she was drunk.

"Curious George, get yo dumb ass off the counter before you fall the fuck off man."

Monét sucked her teeth sitting on the counters, India Pt. 3 came on Monét squealed thinking about the first time they went to the club, Samael stepped between her legs wrapping her arms around his neck.

"The way you snatched my heart, feel like you had it before. The way I kissed your lips feel like I kissed you before" He rapped in Monét's ear, she bit her bottom lip.

"You starting with me. Let's go have a quickie." She eyed his lips, looking up at him. Kissing her lips quickly, he shook his head no.

"We got plans baby. Let's go."

Sucking her teeth, she hopped off the counter. "I guess we gone fuck later."

He created a monster.

—————————-

I don't really like this chapter but here's something short.