Where am I?

I was walking around the park, having a lot on my mind. I can't stop thinking the ending in the movie "Dawn of the planet of the apes" and I somehow want to change the timelines of the movie and Caesar and his family. But I don't know that today would be the last day that I was going to be in my world. I soon arrived home afterward and put in the disc of dawn of the planet of the apes and started to watch everything I soon fell asleep after the end of the movie. I then heard a voice that said "You are born for a purpose and so you will find it in the other world with the apes as you will start to show them who you really are." I then woke up but felt a hand rub my head I open my eyes only to see a demon and angel look at me, mostly people would freak out but me on the other hand didn't because I knew them when I was just a baby they are brothers. The demon that was petting my head and that I was on his lap, his name is Shadow and his little brother's name is Ember, the angel that is smiling a warm and comforting smile at Shadow then me. I then began sit up and said "What the? Where am I?" I then noticed I was in a forest and didn't know how I got here but what I did know that a whole new adventure awaited me along with Shadow and Ember and my companions, a black with a white star horse named Black Beauty, a german shepherd dog named Max, and a husky dog named Isis.

 I then began sit up and said "What the? Where am I?" I then noticed I was in a forest and didn't know how I got here but what I did know that a whole new adventure awaited me along with Shadow and Ember and my companions, a black with a white sta...