A.N. and Poll

Hey just wanted to announce somethings and a poll.

As I had said in the start of this Fic, This Fic is supposed to be short. So I would most likely stop at the 17th Chapter.

Because there are many fics about ayanokoji moving to Class A and trying his best. And they are really well written, many are even better than mine.

And I prefer to write original ideas, so I would focus on KiyoKei fic I'm writing and other Fic I've been thinking about . Because I don't know about others but I feel that people like to read original things.

And I most likely wont be writing  crossover stories because they are too cliche. You must know what I mean if you've read COTE crossover fics. Well I do like Unordinary Ordinary, thats a very well written Fic.

And please don't expect regular updates, today I've time because its a national holiday.

And now the question is.

Who should be the best girl for this fic(More Scenes)

Kamuro

Arisu

Poll would end after a day.

[THE POLL HAS ENDED AND THE WINNER IS ARISU SO PLEASE DONT VOTE ANYMORE :>)  ] 

And a picture for you guys,

The picture does'nt belong to me, so dont file charges on me

The picture does'nt belong to me, so dont file charges on me.Oh wait this is just a fanfic by a 15 year teen so who cares Xd.