A Completely Ordinary Student

As all students made their way to the school.No one seemed to be in best of their mindsets.This was all because of the leak of one video.

The existence of Ayanakoji Kiyotaka sent chills down their spines.

The atmosphere of Class D was more tense.Ayankoji group were quite.They never expected their kind hearted fans to be like this.But the bigger question is,Did he even consider them as friends?

Karuizawa Kei was in her room just staring at the ceiling.She now understood Ayanakoji's reason.And she wasn't one to give up.She would win his heart back at all cost.Because if it's for kiyotaka kei can achieve anything.

Horikita was more perplexed than usual.She was showing a calm front but in reality she was scared.Scared of the neighbor who sat beside her.

Matsushita was scared of that person.She never expected him to be like this.What if Ayanakoji had intentionally met her.What if she was just his pawn.She now understood.He was not only the key to Class A but he was also the final boss of this class competition.

If he decides then he could destroy Class D in matter of time.

Sudo and Ike were feeling angry.Sudo, because how he called horikita a tool.

Ike because he thought that Ayanakoji was involved in expelling Yamauchi.

In short everyone in Class D was scared.Suddenly A girl stood up.Her name being,Shinohara Satsuki.

"Guys I assume you saw the video which we were sent yesterday."

There was silence in the class.Everyone knew where this was heading.

Suddenly a boy stood up,his name was Ryotaro Hindo,"Guys isn't this bad for us.I mean what all we heard yesterday."

Shinohara nods in agreement and starts speaking,"Yeah did you see how he was like all others are tools and all.Is he even a human.I don't think he deserves to be one."

"But he did help us win the Exam."Matsushita speaks up.

Everyone looks at her.She realises her mistake.

"Oh I was just saying"Matsushita assures them.

"But doing this to all of us.Is just so cruel."Kushida says in a low voice.

Everyone nods in agreement. Everyone overlooking the fact that he was the one who saved the class,they focus on his monologue.

"Hahahaha, you Class D monkeys really entertain me. As a reward for entertaining a monkey like me I'll give you a reward. What do you think,all these Special exams Class D has been winning,Who exactly was responsible for those wins?Is it really the brocon girl or is it the Ayanokouji Boy. Figure it first then spew your entertaining idiotic chatter."

Koenji speaks. All actions in the class halted. And everyone looks at him.

Then a realization comes to everyone as they look at horikita's and Ayanakoji's seat.

Everyone starts talking loudly in the class.

It was not like they didn't think ayanokouji was the mastermind. It was just that Ayanokouji looked too much of an ordinary person.

To think that he would be the one controlling the fate of there class.

He has not yet come to the school.

Hirata was quiet all this time. He wanted to defend his friend. But he gulped, 'Did Ayanakoji consider him as a friend?'.

A person entered and sat at her desk. All eyes turned towards her.Her name was Horikita Suzune.

Keisei immediately approached her, "Hey horikita San, would you care to explain.Is it true that kiyotaka is the one controlling the class. Then that 'X' Ryuuen was searching for was Ayanokouji."

Everyone looked at her for answer. But she just looked down in defeat.

Sudo,as much as he wanted to go there,he couldn't. Because he too could use some answers.

"Hey doesn't that show he could betray the class. Don't you remember Class A cast praise votes for him.And he ended up being a VIP."A boy whose name was Soshi Miyamoto spoke after some time.

Nearly everyone nodded.

"Guys I think we should decide about him today." A voice spoke. This voice belonged to Shinohara.

Hirata stood up and nervously asked, "Shinohara San what do you mean by decide his fate."

"Whether we should trust him or no. I don't want us to lose to other classes because of his betrayal." Shinohara said.

Some students agreed to it like idiots.

Matsushita looked at Shinohara with disgust, how could this girl be such an idiot. Horikita just listened to this conversation with her head down. She remembered her conversation with Ayanakoji just before she came to the class.

_______________________________________

Flashback

Standing in front of me, was a person I wished to be acknowledged by. But, this video. It completely changed my perception of him. So all this time I was just a tool?

A tool which could be disposed anytime.

"Ayanakoji kun,I think you owe me some answers."

"I don't have anything to answer about."He replied in his emotionless tone.

This made me angry,"Don't joke ayanakoji kun.You saw the video didn't you?"

"Who said it was true?"He asked me another question.

"Huh"I was surprised.

"You are saying that you trust an anonymous video rather than me.So that means you don't trust me right.Then how can you expect me to trust you?"

His words left a hole in my heart.This guy..he is no ordinary person.He is even more calculating than me.

"Horikita I'll assure you one thing,I could destroy Class D anytime I want but I won't.Because from now I won't be involved in the class."

Huh.No this,this is not good.If we lose his cooperation then I don't think Class D has a chance.

"What do you mean you promised me didn't you,that you would help me reach Class A"I said.

But the next thing I saw changed everything,"Know your place horikita,you are my friend so I'll teel you one thing.I desire freedom.Freedom to live my life in the way I want.If you dare take it from me."

With those words he left the place.Leaving me terrified.This guy..,he was...

Dangerous.

_______________________________________

Horikita sighed and looked up.Chabashira Sensei entered the Class.The look on her face was desperate.

She stood in front of the Class.

"I have a news for all of you."She started announcing.

"Ayanakoji Kiyotaka has joined Class A."

______________________________________________________________________________

Third Person POV (Outside Class A)

Ayanakoji was following Mashima Sensei as he led him to Class A.The door to the Class opened and they went inside.All eyes went where Ayanakoji was.

Sakayanagi chuckled seeing him.Kamuro looked ahead in shock.How the hell was he here.

Mashima Sensei coughed loudly to seek attention,

"Students,from today onwards Ayanakoji Kiyotaka would be joining us."

It was official.The school went into uproar.

He became the first person to move to A Class by paying points.
______________________________________________________________________________

(A.N. LoL kei simp went on a strike last chapter.Spamming the comments section lmao.Read some kiyokei fics to cure your broken hearts)