Heartless cheater

Nala was getting ready for her date with Tramp. She was taking Simba's  money and went to use it to shop and spend on the trip. Kiara saw her mom take her dad's money and took a picture and sent it to her brother, she ran to her room getting dressed to go see her Aunt Rita.

Kion saw the text  and called her "Kiara what was she taking?" "Dad's money." He got mad "I'm calling dad wait til I get through hooping with Max and I'll come pick you up." "Ok."

Later

Kion picked her up just in time to see Nala getting in Tramp's new car⬇️

(P.s His Lady bought the money with her pay checks she saved.)

"What the fuck!" She said "What?" "So you acting like you don't me?" "Ugh I told you in my text I'm sorry but come in just wait til her stimulus hit I'ma leave her for you my Queen." She smiled "Ight bet you betta not be lyin."
They followed them in Kion's new car Sarabi bought him.

As Tramp turned he stopped by a house that looked like a girl lived there

As Tramp turned he stopped by a house that looked like a girl lived there. He went in the house and came back out sneaking out. Kiara took more pics with Kion's phone and video. "Ight let's see where they going?" He said putting it in drive.

"Um Ki what if we get caught?" "We ain't just keep yo shades on and don't leave this car." He said as they stopped by a Walmart, Nala then got out and went in the store Kion followed her in only to see her going into the bra and panties section aside was a swimsuit section. "Hello welcome to Sabore's may I help you?" Asked the leopard in a black short dress with black heels with red at the bottom not to mention diamond necklace and bracelet this lady rolling in mad dough "It's me I'm here to pick up my things." "Nala..?" "That's me." "Yes...well if you must be a cheating slut please don't bring me or my shop into your.. mess like high school."

"Oh please no one is going to hurt you business." "They better not or I'm coming to see you personally." She took four bags and left.

As she reached the shoreline they took last pics before she went in the family beach house. "I knew it!" "Yeah let's go tell dad." They drove off.