Family matters

"This stupid hoe!" Said Nala throwing things. She was mad because Tramp didn't call. "Ugh Ok Ok Nala calm down... he'll call back he always does." She said getting dressed.

She was going to meet her friends they said they wanted to talk to her about something

She was going to meet her friends they said they wanted to talk to her about something. "Ok let's see what they wanna talk about." She heard Kiara on the phone "Hey baby wanna hang out today?" She said playing with her tail "Sure babe I'm on the way." He said as she smiled getting ready. "She took out her wallet and pulled out 1000.00$ "Kiara come here." She walked out the bathroom. "Yes?" "Here take this." "What's the money for?" "Incase you want to buy something." She knew  what it really was a bribe to keep her quiet so she kept it as evidence. "Ok thanks mom."

She rolled her eyes as she walked out the room to get dress.

What her and Kovu is wearing

"Hey baby." "Hi look what mom gave me." "Whoa my mom hardly gives me that much though she's been working alot." "I see look...Kovu I have something to tell you bout mom."

"Is she Ok?" "Well yeah but no, she cheated on my dad with possibly with one of his friends." He looked shocked "Damn no wonder Kion was acting strange when he came by the other day." "What? He came by your place?" "Yes." "Ok..well let's go hon."

Later Kiara told her dad and grandfather and grandmother everything "How dare she try to bribe my granddaughter to get her dirty secret?!" Said Sarabi "It's Ok grandma I thought if I collect things she gives me I can keep it and use it as evidence if we go to court." Mufasa laughed "My granddaughter have her father's smarts." "Indeed but son what did your lawyer say?" "He said to wait til she's exposed then we'll take it from there."

Meanwhile Kion and Max went to their friend's Aboo's house "Yo Aboo!"

"What's up my dudes?" "Great my friend Kion's going through something fierce." "Oh what you want I got weed, baddies, and some cash?"
"No I don't need weed!" "Ok but whatever you got going on I'm sure I don't got it." "My mom cheated on my dad." "Damn!" "With possibly with his friends." "Daaaamn!" "Thanks I feel better." He said as Aboo bit his finger "Yo I-I got this." He pulled out a ring that looked familiar to him  "Where did you get that?" "I don't know when I was little my grandpa found it on the street it's worth I don't know how much."

On the other side of town Baloo called a friend to help him find the guy who fucked his friend's wife "Baggy I need your investigation skills again."